Tears and Love ...Second Part :D

Start from the beginning

"Uhhh... We talk later ok..?" He whispered at her, but not low enough.

"Honey?! Did she just.." She said, watching that random girl leaning against him so naturally. "What's going on?" she asked crossing her arms as the other girl turned around and winked at him, gave HER a body look from head to toe, then wink at HER, and leave. Her eyes opened wide... She could sense something very bad.

"Can you explain that?!" she told him, furious now. "Did she really just call you honey?! And did she really just gave you a wink and gave me the body look?! What was all that about?!"

"Look, she's.. She's just a friend.." he said, glancing at his surrounding. "I don't know why she did that." He looked down, and seemed very anxious.

"Don't lie to me!" She said. "Look, I can explain." He started, but she interrupted. "so you were cheating on me?! You were!".

"Look, I'm sorry. It was in a party on Monday and they got me drunk. I wasn't thinking" he tried to explain.

"A party?! Drunk?! And what, on Monday? When you wanted to make our date?!" She slapped him in the face. She was very mad as she started figuring out that she had been betrayed. As he looked back at her touching his slapped cheek, she continued talking. "So just because I couldn't go on a date with you cause I was STUDYING, you go to a party and get DRUNK?! And you CHEAT ON ME?!"

"Could you please lower your voice?" He begged her.

"No.. You know what? I'm going to scream it to let all your friends know who you really are! YOU CHE-" she started talking, but he got too stressed. He couldn't think it twice. He didn't want his friends to know what he had done, and before she could say it, he punched her in the face, knocking her down. He opened his eyes, scared now. ...I would rather have let her scream that! Now they'll see what I did! He thought...

Her true love had spaced out, but when he looked and saw her in the floor, he started freaking out. He ran to her and helped her up.

"Gosh are you ok?" He asked, very worried.

"Um.. Yeah I'm fine.. Ouch.." she said, frowning with pain, with her hand in her forehead.

"You... Why the hell did you punch her?!" He said staring at him.

"I..I-I..." He was shaking. He was very confused and growing anxious as people started circling around. He could hear the people whispering and gasping, and some others leaning down to help her.

"Why did he do that" He warmly asked her, softly passing his knuckles through her chin, with pity on his eyes.

"Well, I grew mad, and I was... about to yell that he cheated on me" she said in a low voice, still recovering from her pain.

"He... He cheated on you?! ..That.. Ugh!" He said, getting mad. He looked up at him. "You bastard! You show no respect for no one! You don't know how to treat a girl!! I won't punch you in the face and beat the crap out of you just because I'm holding her and I don't want to cause another chaos in school!"..

He was still shaking, he looked around and saw people giving him a bad look of "shame on you."

"Just.. Go away! We don't want to see your face.. You should be ashamed..." He told him, as he started to retreat, and disappeared through the crowd.

"Sweetie, are you feeling alright?" he asked, helping her up. "Yeah, I'm fine.. Its just.. Ouch.. My arm, I fell on it... it hurts a little" she calmly answered. "Is he gone?" she asked, looking around.

"Yes, he's gone, don't worry. Everything is fine now, and I won't let him go near you, only if you want him to.." he sweetly said, tenderly touching her injured arm. "Now lets go to the infirmary... Maybe some ice or pain killers could help ok?" he said.

"Yeah.. Thanks... But, my head, it h-" she started, but in matter of seconds she had fainted. If he hadn't cached her, she would have probably broken a bone.

"Ah.. Someone, help me!" he said, looking around as other people came to help. He raised her up and carried her in his arms. "Can someone run and make sure the nurse is there just before I get there, and someone go report it to the office, please..!" he said at the three guys and two girls that were helping. Two boys went to report it at the office, a boy and a girl went to the nurse, and one girl stayed with him.

So the nurse was there. He laid her in the bed, smoothly dropping her off his arms. The principal was there too, since the news for the boy punching her had already got to her ears.

He got in his knees, and put his head in the bed's side. He sighed.. "This is all my fault. If I had never acted like such a freak, she would have never walked to me and he wouldn't have hurt her for missing me..." he looked up to see her. "But it's a good thing that she's now not with that freak heartbreaker..." he said to himself. Like five minutes passed and she finally woke up. He was sitting in the corner of the bed, with his warm hand holding her's.

"Ugh.. What happened?" she said, rubbing her left eye while trying to sit down. "Shh shh shh.. Stay laying down.. You fainted.." he explained to her as she laid down again. She still had a blurry view.

"She's awake. And she's fine. The ice worked on her well, thanks" he told the nurse. "Now could you give us some minutes alone?" he asked, as both the principal and nurse retreated.

She pressed her eyes every time she blinked to try to recover her view. When she finally had a clear sight, she looked at him, and sat down in the bed. "I.. I fainted?" she asked a little confused. "Well, yes. Your head hurt while you were standing up.. I cached you, and brought you here with help of some other people". He explained.

"Wow.. I can only remember standing up, and suddenly this massive head ache hit me. Then I got dizzy... That's all I can remember.." she slowly said.

"Well now you are alright... And I'm' sorry for what happened." he said. She looked down.

"Yeah.. But its done. At least I'm not with him anymore." She said, still looking down. He softly rubbed his thumb in the back of her palm. She half smiled.

Don't worry.." he said. He put his hand on her chin, and smoothly lifted her face. "Its alright.." he said.

She looked at him. Her eyes were glowing at the light, like those first sun rays that wink at you in the morning. His eyes looked like the meadow in a foggy sunrise; so beautiful, she got lost in them. He slowly leaned forward. She noticed, and shifted her face closer. She smiled, and just then, he reached her lips at hers. She opened her eyes wide, and slowly closed them. His lips were soft, and warm. He put his hand on her cheek, and she smiled. They were kissing, fearless. They didn't care if someone entered and saw them. They were sure of one thing... They were once again together in love. *♥♥♥*

________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________

:D --hope ya'll likE the second part :3