WOOYOUNGS End

I choose... Wooyoung"

you see a big smile forming on Wooyoungs lips. His eyes were sparkling because he Was so happy, seeing him that happy made you smille aswell. But you didn't forget about hongjoong of course.

"Everything alright hongjoong" you ask as you saw that he Was a bit sad which you could really understand because you chose his friend.
But then a smile appeared on his face aswell. "Treat her good wooyoung or else she will go on a date with me" hongjoong says laughing and turning to his friend who was still smiling.
"I will treat her better than even possible." wooyoung came up to you to put his arm round your neck and you first gasp. About that sudden move but you didn't think that it was uncomfortable as you crushed on him quite some time now.
"So I see you tonight at 6 alright princess? " the sudden nickname he gave you made you blush a bit and he saw it smiling right away. "Aww do I make you flustered" you playfully hit his arm a bit and laugh. "I was surprised alright? So yeaahh... I will see you then" you turn around and go back to your room.

You go up to your bed bury your face in the pillow and scream, you were really happy and wooyoung knew that.

He heard you scream from outside the door which you realised when he started laughing out loud, you really loved his laugh and started laughing aswell.
Wooyoung goes down stairs and you decide to call sunmi and tell her about what happened.

Some time later

"So which dress?"

"Idk Y/N. But I like the right one more"
"alright... Im so nervous I hope I dont do anything embarassing"
"Hey come on its you. You always di something embarassing if you want or not. "

You look at your friend, being a bit mad, which she sees through the phone as you two face timed.
"It was a joke y/n and now do the hair and show me the dress when you changed."

(Imagine something you want to wear owo)

"does it look alright" you look at your phone after you looked at yourself though the mirror for a while.
"You look awesome. So we still have 10 minutes so tell me all the Details"

You sigh before sitting down, back to the door and talking to her.

10min later
.. THAT'S SO CUTE"
"I know sunmi... I couldn't believe it either. LIKE I JUST TOLD YOU YESTERDAY THAT I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM". You both Start laughing and you hopes that nobody heard it eventhough you were talking really loud.

"If you have a crush on me. Will you be my Princess?" you gasp and almost Fell of the bed as wooyoung suddenly stood behind you learning on your wall and smiling at you.
"Why are you here?" you ask while your cheek still were completely Red.
"Its already 6:06pm and I wanted to see what you did. And now back to the question" he winked at you and you stood up, fixing (FIX ON IM SRY) your dress and your Hair.

"Yes... YEEES 100 TIMES YES" you literally scream excited as hell. And he just nervously laughs and comes upto you.
"then I can finally do this. Ive been dying to" he suddenly lifts your chin and kisses you, which made you shook but a bit later you kissed back.

"GUYS it's sweet but im still on the phone. AND YOU GUYS HAVE A Date" sunmi suddenly says, which makes you and wooyoung stop the Kiss and laugh a bit.
"Goodbye" you cancel the call, put your phone away and take wooyoungs Hand, who gives you a quick Kiss on the cheek.
"Come on" both of you leave the dorm and all of the guys told you to have fun and screamed stuff like "DONT GET DIRTY" or someone screamed.

"COME BACK BEFORE MIDNIGHT"
Wooyoung opened the car door for you and you both drove off to a restaurant.

"ITS PRETTY" You say looking around and still not believing to be Wooyoungs girlfriend.
"youre prettier" he says trying to flirt but blushed because he thought it was embarassing itself
"Thank you" you say chuckeling and the both of you make your way to the table.

You sit down and wooyoung in front of you looking at you while you chose what you wanted to eat.
"Take a picture it will last longer" you say because he stared quite a while.
You start looking at the Menu again when you realized a camera Flash.
"WAIT WOOYOUNG WHA-" you say shocked as you see him Holding his iPhone 5 in his Hand.
"you told me to take a picture and now. I habe fun of my beautiful girlfriend"
You laugh a bit at his cute answer

"That's cheesy" you say smiling, you gave him the Menu because you finally decided on what to Drink and eat after a long time.
"can you delete it, I Probably look bad." he looks up from the menu

"No. It's my background now" you blish heavingly and he proceeds to choose his food.
"NO please chance that everyone will see it."
"then everyone knows that youre mine"
"Its embarassing."
"there is something different I could do to show everyone" he smirked slightly and winked at you.
Understanding what he meant you just raised your Hand to order.

"I want the chicken and a glass water."
"the same." you look at him and he directly starts talking
"Happy birthday" you look at his face pretty much in shook. You never told them that today is your birthday.
"Wait how do you know" he smiles a bit when suddenly be takes a present out of his pocket.
"what Kind of boyfriend would I be when I wouldn't know the birthday of my Angel" you almost cried as the only Person who gratulated(does this Word exist?) you today way sunmi. He saw that you started crying and directly came over to hug you.
"Hey dont cry.. Open my present" you took it out of his Hand and opened the ribbon which Was around it. Opening the Box inside a pretty necklace could be seen which made you almost cry again as it Was so beautiful.
"Can you put it on me" wooyoung nodds takes the necklace and Puts it around your neck. "Looks awesome.." he smiles at you and sits back down as the food already arrived.
You both started to eat and talked pretty long.
You felt comfortable in his near and his hugs felt like a home for you, a home you always wanted. You never got that Kind of affection from anyone because your parents were working Really much. But this night you forgot your sadness and just became happy. Really happy to be with the person you love the most.

When you finished eating and went back home you didn't think, that it could get any better than it already was but you were wrong. As soon as you opened the front door everyone were Balons confetti and everyone was screaming happy birthday while wooyoung hugged you from your back. Tearing up again you thank everyone and hug them, but the kinda stopped the hug fast and you realized why, it was because of Wooyoung.
At the end you all set down and decided to watch a movie, a horror movie even though you dont like these.

Wooyoung
We decided to watch a horror movie so we sat down on the couch, when the first jumpscares started I realized that y/n Was scared, really scared. I was mad at myself that I didn't realize it directly that my princess is scaring and almost crying so I pulled her into my direction and rested my hand on the back of her head and patted it softly. After some time I realized that she wasnt jumping anymore. And while I was looking at her I realized that she Fell asleep.
"OMG That's a plot Twist"
"Shut up Yunho. Y/N is sleeping, when she wakes up youre all dead." I picked her up and took her upstairs I wasnt actually thinKing much. I changed my clothes and layed down behind her in my bed and cuddled her from the back, pulling her as close as possible.
" Wooyoung what are" she suddenly started talking really sleepy, how cute
"Just sleep princess"

THE END