5 - The song

Wooyoung Pov

I fastly grabbed the first shirt which was laying on Hongjoongs floor and pulled it over my head. She Turned around again and looked at me, her face was really red.
Maybe it was good, that I accidently did that? I mean she will now probably think of me often..

"Never do that again." she huffed before crossing her arms. "Guys what do you think of this song" hongjoong didn't even realize what happened some seconds ago or overplayed it  and just started playing his song.
She directly started smiling and dancing it looked really cute. I started giggling, suddenly she grabbed my and Hongjoongs hand and danced with both of us. "This Song is sooo good." she said, breathing heavily because of how much she danced. Me and Hongjoong finally sat down again and just laughed at what she said. When the song finished she wanted to sit down, but there was no place at all.
"you can sit on my place" I offered her to sit again and hongjoong did the same "thanks woo and joong but I will sit on the floor" she directly sat down and smiled at both of us. How can she be so perfect and literally make me go crazy with just a  smile.

Y/N pov
You tried looking as normal as possible. 'Did it work?' Because actually you were really embarrassed by what you did just then. 'Did I really made them dance with me. With these thoughts you mentally face palm yourself but then just look at both of them in extreme silence. No one was saying something for a while till it got really weird.
"I will go to sleep now. It's quite late" trying to break the ice you said this fastly and left the room. Hopefully the tension would get better without you. You turn to your left and directly head to bed sleeping really fast

Hongjoongs pov
She left me alone with him? Why did she do that, I could literally argue with him because she took his hand aswell. I never in my life felt so jealous but she was something different eventhough I met her seconds ago.
It felt... Great I think?
"what did you think about it" knowing that Y/N just said it was great, I wanted the honest answer of Wooyoung "it's okay but at some places the beats are to high like there" he actually behaved quite normal I didn't really expected that. I nodded quickly and changed this up. He took my shirt off again
"I will wash it" I turned around to him and he was about to leave when I shouted something after him "when you talk to her again with your shirt off, you won't be able to get your shirt off ever."

he stood still and turned around with a slight grin on his face
"why? Do I have an adventage because of that" he completely ignored what I said. But soon enough he left and working would be dumb anyways so I went to my dorm aswell to catch up on sleep as it was really late..