(Y/N): 'We were just told that the three of us won't be able to take part, only one of us. So we're understandably upset and angry.'

Itsuka: What!? Seriously!? That's so unfair! I'll have a talk with...

(Y/N): 'It's useless... once Principle Nezu makes a decision it's hard to change his mind, it's best to just accept it and only have one of us compete... after all, it's only fair to everyone else since three powerhouses would be unfair since we'd easily take first, second and third place.'

Itsuka: But that shouldn't stop you from competing! Just let me try and convince Nezu, I'll have him change his mind.

(Y/N) went to grab her, but Itsuka had already gone inside making him sigh in frustration, a certain student noticed (Y/N)'s state and couldn't help check up on him.

Midoriya: Are you ok, (L/N)?

(Y/N) sighed, turning to face his friend and shook his head negatively.

(Y/N): 'Unfortunately, the Principle has determined that having the three of us together in the tournament's too dangerous, instead only one of us will be in it... the other two will most likely be taking a back seat and watching on.'

Midoriya: What!? That's so unfair! You three were so pumped up to do it as well! What could the Principle be thinking? That's basically robbing two futures since this chance only comes once a year, don't tell me he's planning on having one of you compete this year and the other two have to wait for second and third year?

(Y/N): 'It looks that way... though after hearing what he had to say, I understand why he's only letting one of us compete. Doesn't mean I agree with it, nor am I happy with the decision, but his reason is understandable.'

Midoriya: What reason is that?

(Y/N): 'That's something you're not supposed to know, Midoriya... hey, to cheer me up, how about you treat me to some candy?'

Midoriya: Don't change the...

Midoriya went wide-eyed as (Y/N) began walking off while showing off a rather familiar item in his hand.

Midoriya: Don't steal my wallet (L/N)!!!

The green-haired student immediately dropped the previous subject as he now had a new goal in mind while chasing after the silent child. Meanwhile, Mark continued to punch the wall as Ectoplasm tried to convince Mark to stop before he was taken to a mental asylum, he only did stop when he realised he was left behind by (Y/N) and immediately used his speed to catch up... which left a crater in the floor now as well as the hole in the wall.

Ectoplasm: It's too expensive to handle those kids' power... can't we just teach them outside where there would be less damage?

(Timeskip)

After messing around with Midoriya for so long, (Y/N) sighed as he finally arrived at his home. He opened the door, taking his shoes off before he was suddenly hit in the stomach with the force of what seemed like a bullet. However, when he looked down to inspect the damage, he only saw a pair of red eyes looking back at him with a wide smile.

Eri: Welcome home, Big Brother!

He responded with a simple pat on the head... but then looked up to see a pair of grinning faces, they were of course his adoptive little sisters Lauren and Sarah.

Sarah: She's only been here for a few days, and already she's stolen what we call you Big Brother.

Lauren: In that case, I'll just call him Bro.

Sarah: Then I'll take Onii-Chan!! Nah, just kidding, I'll just call ya Bro as well.

Terry: Girls? Who are you... oh, I almost forgot about you.