Chapter 15: Lou and Dawn's Date

In one of the houses, Dawn was excited because tonight is the night that she goes on a date with Lou. After she takes a shower, she puts on the pink dress that Mandy buy it for her along with the shoes and the earrings. And she styled her hair and put on pink eyeshadows, mascara, and pink lipgloss to go with her new look.

"I can't wait to see Lou. I'm sure he's gonna love me new look." Dawn said to herself.

Dawn goes out to get Lou. She walks up to his mansion and knocks on the door, he answered and opens the door. Even thought he was still in his usual black suit, he was surprised to see Dawn's new look as he blushes.

"You look beautiful." Lou said.

"Thanks. You are so nice." Dawn said as she blushes.

"So, ready for our date?" Lou asked.

"Yes." Dawn answered.

"Come on, let's go." Lou said as he reaches his hand out.

Dawn blushes and hold onto his hand and they both walked to a fancy restaurant. They were laughing and smiling as they were getting along together. They were at a table until the waiter goes to them for their menus and they tell what food for drink, appetizer, and dinner. They talk to each other while on the wait.

"I was wondering. How does a doll like you ended up here at Institute of Perfection?" Dawn asked.

"Well, I was designed to be the leader to the perfect dolls. I've teach them a lot of lessons in a order to get them a way for a chance to the Big World." Lou explained.

"That explains about those important facts about pretty makes perfect." Dawn said.

"How long have you been with your... friends from UglyVille?" Lou asked.

"Just only one day. I mean, I was in the Doll Factory at first and then ended up there." Dawn said.

"How did you get there instead?" Lou asked.

"The machines from there, knows that I'm different, because I already have hair and clothes from a standard doll before going to the Institute of Perfection. I bet that might be weird to you, is it?" Dawn asked as she explained.

"No. Not at all. I'm sure that you are the most beautiful girl that I ever seen in my life." Lou said with a flirty smile.

"Thanks." Dawn said as she blushes more.

"I forgot, what type of doll are you?" Lou asked.

"Once I got into one of the scanner when I got here, I'm a singer/fashionista/model." Dawn answered.

"So, singing and designing clothes are your favorite activities." Lou said.

"Yes." Dawn said in agreement.

Their got their appetizer with their main course food and drink. They are having spaghetti with meatballs and shredded cheese, with garlic bread and cheese sticks with ranch dip for the appetizer, and fruit punch for the drinks. They were enjoying eating until they were full, but they saved room for dessert, which they had chocolate chip cookie skillet on a mini pan with vanilla ice cream that they both shared. Afterwards, Lou paid for the food and they both walk together until they reached into Lou's mansion.

"Thanks for the date, that was amazing." Dawn said.

"You're welcome. I hope that you have fun." Lou said.

"I sure did." Dawn said.

"It's getting a little late, I'm going to bed. I'll see you at the Gauntlet tomorrow." Lou said.