"Yeah." Sam mumbled as him and Dean come to stand in front of me and Crowley. Juliet sat a little off to the side.

"Okay." I mumble. Sticking my hand out to Dean. He looks confused. "Give me something so I can make a trap."

"Oh." He mumbles. Eyeing me like candy. The dress did show off my body. Along with showing my boobs off.

I hear Crowley growl. Snapping his fingers and I'm now in jeans, boots and a flannel.  Dean handed me paint with a brush. Finally out of his daze. I paint the trap and walk back over to the boys. "Summon him." I demand a little more aggressive than usual.

"Why not you!" Dean snaps. Placing his hands on his hips.

I sigh a bit. Crossing my arms over my chest. "Because if I summon him, then he probably won't show! I am with Crowley after all." Slightly bending the truth a bit.

"Fine." He growls after a minute. Walking away to his car as I go to stand in front of Crowley.

"You okay?" I ask as I see him glare at Dean.

"I don't like the way he looks at you." He mumbles as he looks into my eyes.

I give him a little smile. "It's okay." Placing my hands on his cheeks gently. "It's nothing. Just ignore him." Kissing his lips gently.

"Fine, but if it happens again im killing him."

I shake my head and face Dean as I hear him put the box in the hole he already made. Him and Sam have on the hound glasses. So they see Juliet sitting next to me now. He hands me a shotgun and a pistol. Once he buries it we all see the demon pop into the trap. He glares at Dean until his eyes landed on me then he smiles. Juliet is up and in front of me. Ready to kill at any minute. Letting out a small growl.

"Ah so here you are. King and his soon to be queen."

That's when we hear the hell hounds. All 10 behind him now growling. Crowley steps in front of me protectivly.

"Too bad my king isn't the same anymore. He's gone soft. Cares for a human. Well at least I'm be getting paid." He mumbles the last part.

"Paid for what?" Sam asks.

He chuckles a bit. "The death of her. Someone has a pretty price set on your head."

"Who the hell is paying you!" Dean growls as Crowley is shaking with anger.

"Oh!" The demon say with fake excitement. "Your mother says hello!" Smiling at Crowley who growls even more angry. "Get them!" He yells at his hounds. The hounds all charge at us. Sam and Dean fighting some. I was about to shoot one until Juliet faught it. Then another popped up from the side. I shot it as it hit its face. Making it cower.

I shot and dodge some. Crowley snapped his fingers making two die instantly as they were about to touch him. He was slowly making his way to the trap. I watched him carefully as we faught. There was only a couple left alive.

I could see him and the demon talking. Whatever he said made the demon laugh then his face fell almost instantly. I'm assuming he's threatening him or knows something about him.

As i was distracted a hound came and bit my arm making me yell in pain. "Fuck!" I yell at i point the pistol at the hound that still has its jaws locked on my forearm. Then shooting it in the face killing it. Once it fell from my arm, blood squirted out my arm.

"Y/N!" Dean and Sam yells as they see my arm. Juliet quickly charges at another hound ready to hit me.

"I'm fine! Just kill the last of them off!" I yell at them as I quickly remove my flannel. Leaving me in a tank top. Quickly wrapping the flannel around my arm to stop the bleeding. I was feeling a little lightheaded but I finished it.