Chapter 18

Marrissa's P.O.V

"How ya feeling today?" Thomas asked me. He looked me up and down, noticing I wasn't in my usual attire. I was wearing a black tee shirt, jean shorts, a Superman hoodie and some red vans along with my hair being pulled into a messy, yet cute bun. "I'm good. How do I look?" I asked, twirling in a circle. He laughed. "You look great, you can actually see your nape piercing." He said. We walked through the halls and plenty boys were whistling followed by their girlfriends hitting them. I smiled slightly and felt my face heat up. I walked into the class room and as I walked in the boy, Payton, who I had been crushing on since I had gotten here, gawked at me. "Damn." He said as I walked past his desk. I stopped and placed my hands on his desk, facing him. I blew him a kiss and winked before taking my seat.

He starred hard at me and I bit my lip, looking down at my paper.

A folded up piece of paper landed on my desk and I opened it up.

Hey ;)

I giggled and scribbled down a hi before passing it back to him. 

So uh, Marrissa I was wondering if you aren't doing anything tonight. Maybe we could hang?

My heart felt like it had stopped. I wrote him back before the bell rang and gave it to him before walking out with Thomas and Tanner. "So you and Payton?" Tanner said nudging me. I had forgot Tanner had been in that class with me instead of Thomas. "Nothing happened." I said, aware of the blush that had formed on my face. "Wait what happened?" Thomas asked, looking at me then Tanner. I felt my butt being grabbed and Payton walked around us, smirking at me. I bit my lip and smiled. "Oh." Thomas said laughing.