0.8

I walked into the office, taking my coat off and dragging my sweets filled bag all the way to the seat. But of course not before greeting Pam.

"Hey pam." I said, throwing my bag of sweets on the desk. I smirked at her.

"Oh, it's on." She said, throwing a bowl of lollipops onto her desk.

"May the person with less candy win." I said, narrowing my eyes at her. She did the same.

"Okay, Well. Talk later?" I asked, she nodded and went back to her work.

**
"I think I'm good with kids." I said confidently to the camera.

"Why? Well I have 2 younger sisters. Even though there both taller than me." I said, white smiling.

**

"Good morning sir." Jim said, looking over at me.

"Good morning ma'am. Would you like a treat?" I said, looking up at him.

"Uh, sure." While he looked through my bag, I looked over at Dwight.

"Hey, Kurt, do you want candy?" I asked, he looked up at me.

"What type?" He asked. I took a peek in my bag.

"Mostly chocolate." I said, looking back up at him.

He scoffed.

"I have never ate chocolate and I never will." He said, I shrugged.

"Um, actually Dwight. We have seen you eat chocolate many times. On several occasions." Jim said. Dwight scoffed again.

"You have never. Unless you have proof." He said, narrowing his eyes at us.

"Okay. We will give you proof by the end of the day. You chocolate gobbling beet." I said, placing a chocolate bar on his desk.

"Ha! Please!" He said, stuffing the mini chocolate bar in the trash.

"Okay."

•••

"Lets go draw." Toby said to his daughter while I was walking back with some paper.

"Hey Toby. I wouldn't mind taking her. If you need me too." I said, walking up to him and his daughter.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded.

"Definitely. Hi there." I said, crouching down to meet her level.

"Oh, thank you so much." He said, crouching down to his daughter. I stood up as I looked over at Pam.

He mumbled something's to her and then kissed her on the forehead. He thanked me once again As he walked away.

Once again, I crouched down to meet her level.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Sasha." She whispered. I nodded.

"Well my names Lana. Do you want some candy?" I asked her, she nodded her head quickly and I laughed.

"Okay, come on." I said, standing up and taking her hand.

I walked her over to my desk and picked her up.

"Up we go!" I whisper yelled. She giggled as I placed her down on the desk. I looked under my desk, where my bag originally was, to find it wasn't there.