kaira ff love never die

Here is part: all goenka family return after kaira barsi retul they miss their child. They don't know where is kairav after his parents death. They pray ke unlogo ko vedika se chutkara mil jaye.they don't know vedika is main reason who kill naira.all pray for their life main shanti ho an.and this time god lisent their pray now.

Other side in Mumbai kairav and full family also done kaira barsi retul.and kairav promise his parents he found their mudred and usko saza dila ke rahe ga and he return with his family to singhaniya house. his promise fullied soon.

Other side in London: their are chasing for bike racing. Two people ride the bike and one people is win the bike race (gauys I don't know bike race kaise hoti hai)and who win the bike race is girl.one girl and call her.

Girl: tiya tu yaha hai aur mai tujhe kab se dhund rahe ho aur yeah kya tu bike race mai bhag liya agar uncle aunty aur Samar ko pata chala to kya hoga pata hai tujhe.

Guys tiya is naira copy but she is fully opposite naira.naira is carrying person but she is not understanding anything. She is very short temper.she is become rude to the person who opposite to her.she is belongs to Royal family. Her hobbies is bike racing.and always trouble her hobbies. And she is girlfriend of Samar.

Tiya:kya hai yaar Tina tujhe pata hai mujhe bike race kitni pasand hai aur tu mujhe rok rahi hai.this is not done and she about to leave.one hand stop her and hug her back.and kiss her cheek instead and turn her around instead of shout tiya is smirk.and says aagaye tum.

Men:kuyn nahi aata jaan my beautiful finance is ride the bike and won I will gift her the prize and he hand in pocket and jeab se nikal ke he give her the gift.she open the gift and find one beautiful bracelet in box.wrote her name.she wore the bracelet and kiss his cheek. The boy smile her child act and they both go to their home

Guys this boy is none other then Samar who is duplicate of kartik.Samar is nice person. He is very young age usne aap ne papa ka business samabhala tha usne padhai and business sath mai ki hai.he and tiya realsonship is now become grow up  and soon they married to each other they are intimate with each other for long time they stay with each other. Ek hi ghar mai they study in same college and now they complete their study and soon marriage.