|FOREVER AND ALWAYS|

Start from the beginning

"The Prophecy is coming true. This is the day Lucien said would come" Freya says as she lays on the sofa trying to get comfortable

"No. There has to be another way out of this" Odette says not believing that this is where it would all end.

Sitting on the coffee table in front of the sofa Hayley bites her wrist and offers it to Freya, "Here, drink

Sitting on the coffee table in front of the sofa Hayley bites her wrist and offers it to Freya, "Here, drink. I know it won't cure you but it will help until we get the antidote from Lucien's penthouse"

"Even if I was cured, the power I used to fight Lucien, it's gone. There's nothing that can stop Marcel now" Freya says as she breathes heavy the poison draining her slowly

"I don't believe that nature always creates a loophole," Odette says as she stands behind the couch looking down on the two women

"There might be one thing," Hayley says making Odette look at confused not following her train of thought "Stay here. Watch over each other"

In the end the four girls arrive at Lucien's Penthouse in search of the antidote. While Freya and Hayley quickly start their search, Odette drops Hope's diaper bag on the ground in Lucien's room while also setting up Hope's playpen.

After tearing the bedroom apart Freya gives up as there was no other place to keep looking. Freya stops tearing apart the closet and turns around, "It's not here. I can't find it"

Odette finishes looking behind every painting and drawer she turns to face Freya. "Freya just calm down and think. When you were poisoned before, Nik stole an antidote from Lucien. It has to be here"

"There's no other place to look. If I can't find the cure, I will die" Freya announces making it feel like a punch in the gut because it was the truth. Before anything can be said their moment was interrupted by Klaus shouting out for Freya

The Mikaelson brother burst into the apartment with a badly wounded Kold being held up by Klaus and Elijah. The three quickly make their way out of the bedroom and towards the living room.

Odette starts to play with her necklace seeing the sight of the brothers. Elijah had a bite mark on his arm that could only be from Marcel as it wasn't healing but he didn't want to make any spectacle about it. While Kol had a bite mark on his neck and while slumped on the sofa he groans in pain, "I am going to die,"

While all of the sudden commotion Hope starts crying in the other room. Odette wanted to check on Klaus but her daughter's cry was something she needed to check up. Taking her daughter into her embrace Odette starts to rock her while listening in to the conversation in the other room. 

"You're not going to die" Klaus states but it was no use as Kol didn't trust his words

"Now that sounds familiar. Isn't that what you said to Finn and Cami?" Kol says with loud quick breaths as the bite was making his heart race