Strike

"Or what Ren."

It's about to get real. I have to force myself to step back in order to not reveal myself or ruin the general's reputation.

"You were supposed to be in your ship ready to go when we catch up to the resistance and here you are questioning my men?" Right I nearly forgot about the strike. I just thank the general for intervening so I can finally get some rest. Too bad I won't get to watch the action.

"I know you're hiding something Hux. After all were under the same banner aren't we? Your little underling here is suspicious and I will get to the bottom of it."

"The only thing you'll get to the bottom of us this ship to the hangar bay immediately." His strong words left a big dent. 'You can't be feeling like this Lovisa'

"Very well. We'll settle this after the fight." Ren stormed off leaving a black cloud of shadows under the Supremacy's lighting.

"I must apologize Rivan I didn't know he would suspect anything."

"No thank you general, the more anxious the better. Give me a better fight." The mere thought of a strong opponent felt enticing, however I knew that opponent was not Ren. "Once we get rid of him all that's left is the scavenger who keeps ruining our plans." She left a scar that should've been my doing.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of him soon." I hadn't noticed how close he had gotten. Each breath could be felt on my skin in contrast to the cold starship air. He felt only two, maybe three inches away from me. I must move or I'll lose my control.

"I must get going." My body stepped back. "Snoke trained me hard today I must rest before my shift." I couldn't take it anymore. My legs moved faster than my brain but not faster than my heart. 'What's wrong with me?' we were only supposed to be married for a cover why are emotions getting involved. I can't be the future ruler of the First Order if I'm tied down.

I finally reached my room so I could breath.

'What is wrong with me?'

My heart would not stop racing and this was not from the training. Inside I knew I just needed rest that would resolve the issue. The report for the resistance strike would find its way over the excitement level seems too low to watch.

'You just need to clear your head Lovisa then you can go when the action happens.' The lack of sleep caught up to me and I drifted.

----------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter work has been busy but now that I'm back I'm hoping to get more inspiration and material.

-Auraida