"You're on the phone with dat boy late at night every damn day these walls ain't thick honey I hea' almost everything" She chuckled "Also when y'all are around each otha it's obvious but I think it's cute"

"Well I guess the cats out of the bag" Summer said smoothing down the sides of her dress then clasping her hands together "And to answer your question he doesn't mind he's aware of how important the prom experience is to me"

"That's sweet of him" She said.

Before the conversation could continue any further Summers phone began to ring. They both looked at the top of the bed where the phone laid displaying August's name. Her aunt then smirked while excusing herself shutting the door behind her.

Summer grabbed her phone and answered the call before it could stop ringing.

"Wazzaam" He obnoxiously greeted her like always "You aint left yet?"

"Nope..I should be in a few though" She said admiring her nails she had gotten done earlier today.

He nodded tightening his hoodie strings "Set the phone up so I ca' see whatchu working wit"

Laughing she positioned the phone in between her pillows and stepped back fitting as much of the dress in the frame as she could. She did a small spin flipping her hair in the process "You like?"

"You look gawjus baybeh'" He complimented "I like yo makeup too' you did it right"

"Mhm" She cheesed.

"Beat"

Summer giggled covering her mouth in attempt to not to be too loud incase her aunt was eavesdropping. She had been teaching August some new slang like beat and snatched so now that he's been actually using them in sentences it always humored her.

"Thanks boo' how was your day though"

"Busy..saw my nieces and whatnot, rested a little, then went ta' work I'm at the crib just chillin na'"

"Hmm well I miss you" The pair hadn't seen each other in a few days due to Summer preparing for tonight and August keeping himself busy with the Trevor situation and work itself "I'm supposed to be going to this party with Amber and them after prom is all wrapped up but I rather be at you rhouse cuddling and watching movies"

"I don't cuddle" He scoffed.

Rolling her eyes slightly she brushed his comment off "Yes you do Aug..you be all up under me"

"Now you just fucking lying"

"Okay okayyy you're getting off subject" She said "Can we do that?"

"Yeah you kno we can' I'm pickin you up?"

"No I'm sure Amber will drop me off I'll just let you know when I'm on the way" He nodded and then it sounded like he was changing positions in the bed " I'll see you in a bit Aug I think my date is here"

"Aight have fun love' and tell dat nigga them hands stay at cho waist level not any lowa and not any higha." He demanded.

Sucking her lips she rushed him off the phone "Got it byee"

As the call disconnected she heard her Aunt calling her down so she quickly slipped on her black Louboutin heels, spritzed herself with perfume,grabbed her clutch bag, and then met her date of the night Marcus outside.