"So this is where you run off to" I jump, instantly looking up from my book to see Harry leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"You just scared the absolute shit out of me" I reply putting my hand on my heart trying to catch my breath "How did you even get in?"

"You didn't lock the door. You know anybody could of come in right? You're lucky it was just me" he informs me

"Am I though?" I tease making him chuckle slightly.

An awkward silence comes over us, we just stand there and look at each other. We've been doing that a lot lately.

"Leah about what you saw-"

"Saw what?" I interrupt

He tilts his head to the side as he rolls his eyes at me. "Leah" he drags out.

"Harry" I mimic him, making the corner of his lip twitch up into a small smirk. "I saw nothing" I lie just trying to avoid the subject but something else takes over. I look down at my feet "Is she just a friend?" I question.

He looks up at me with an expression I can quite understand "Yes, that's all she is I promise" he says, stepping closer to me.

I furrow my eyebrows not understanding why he had to promise that to me.

"Okay" I reply in a soft voice as I look down at my feet, beginning to rock back and forth.

"We also need to talk about what happened at dinner" Harry speaks up, shocking me a bit.

I bite my lip "Do we really?" He laughs at me again, for making things so complicated. "Harry nothing can happen between us you know that right?" I ask him, my voice barley audible.

"Yeah.. Leah I do" He stutters.

"Do you though? Because I mean pushing me up against a wall kind of says something different to me" I laugh quietly to myself.

"Question is did you enjoy it" he teases, laughing at himself slightly.

I shake my head at him, not wanting to answer his obnoxious question. "Harry I'm serious I-" I don't get to finish my sentence because I'm being pushed up against a wall... again. This time a little bit harder.

I swallow hard trying to look away from him but I can't. "So am I Leah. Did you like it?" He asks a little more seriously this time.

I don't say anything. I stay completely silent while looking down at my feet. What does he expect me to say in this moment?

I feel him grab my chin to raise my eyes to meet his "Did you like it?" He repeats slowly, his voice raspy and low, making a shiver run up my spine.

"No" I speak, trying to act like he has no effect on me but my body is clearly defying me.

He leans close to my face and whispers. "I don't believe you"

"Well I'm sorry that you don't believe me but it's the truth, take it or leave it" I sternly reply while trying to push him off of me but he grips my waist tighter and pushes me back into the wall again.

"I can tell you're lying. You become defensive and rude when you lie" he states

"Mhm how interesting" I shrug while sighing clearly not caring about what he just said.

"But what about you" I speak up.

He furrows his eyebrows while keeping the smirk on his face "What about me?"

"Do you enjoy it? Being able to have some effect on me. Being in control?" I ask as he takes in a sharp breath, letting me know I'm right. "But you know what, I think I also have an effect on you"