Chapter 2 ~A Misunderstanding, Or A Fatal Scar?~

Start from the beginning

So one day when I asked Serene out and she refused, I thought why not spend a day with my brother since it'd been a long time since any of us was free.

But I was shocked to find Serene and my brother engaged in a passionate kiss when I entered his room.

Turned out all this time Serene had been not only draggin the two of us along, but also our whole pack and alot of other guys from the pack.

That girl is pure evil!

And she'd do anything to get back at people and stuff, so when we saw Angel for the first time ever we thought it was Serene, who'd come to take revenge on us for refusing and rejecting the many times she tried to get back together with each and every one of us.

But she acted so much human-like we'd thought that maybe they just looked similar because Serene was a true vapire who had no beating heart.

Pulse yes, but no heart.

Then we asked my mother who's a true vamp and it turned out thatvampDO have hearts, buttheir hearts don't work like a humans does, but they can make them work like that with aspecial magic flower that is only grown by warlocks.

Also a vampire childwhen born has a heart that beats exactlylike a human's, but if they're not given the right amount of blood the child will eventually die as he/she grows.

So when our mother told us this we knew it must be Serene in disguise, trying to fool us.

So still rather cautious I went closer to her and pretended to ave fallin for her act and succumbed to her and then Angelstarted doing the exact same things that Serene does and did.

So we all played along and in the end Imistreated Angel thie way I'd had wanted to do to Serene and I was sure that this was Serena after what she said to me this morning, but..............

HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SUCH A DUMMY?!!

I not only hurt a girl that had done no wrong, I'd also mentally scarred ahuman who's life already had too much to worry about than stupid boy trouble!!!!

I'M A

LOSER

CREEP

BASTARD

FOOL

ASS

AND MANY MANY OTHER THINGS!! JUST WHAT THE FRICK HAVE I DONE?!?!

I man there has to be a wayI can make it up to her!!

I snapped out of my thoughts to see that all of our group was in the room and the door was closed and I'd said most of what I was thinking out loud and that most of the stuff I said: they agreed to it too.

"But how can we make it up to her? I mean you guys remember what she said to Liam, do you seriously think she'll listen to any of us much less let us make up for it?" saidGreg who is not only a close friend but my cousin and the only one in this whole group of males that was dead set against this plan from the begining.

And now looking at him I wish I'd listened and gone on with my life, who knows maybe Angel could've been the perfect girl for me.

Because truth was I'd only like Serene for her looks, so when ever she was around we'd mostly either talk about her friends and family or we'd do something I preffered and looks and the lust we had for each other would fill up the big gash.

Though Angel on the other hand we'd only gone as far as a kiss or two and touching and holding hands and we had alot in common, though at the time I'd thought that Serene was only pretending to be interested in alll of this stuff like she used to.

Though now that I think about is: Why the frickin HELL would that BITCH even care to remember something that wasn't about HER, Or anything of HER interest?!

I really like hitting my self in the head for ever thinking the two of them were anything alike!

Angel is a true angel, while Serene is a coniving VIXEN!!

"Ah, shoot we're late" exclaimed Ash picking up his books as the last bell for second period rang and since we had locked the teacher who would be teaching in this room next ouside: the teacher and the students were glaring at us and we were sent off to the principle's office.

~~~Lunch time~~~

We all slunked out of the the principles office as the slutty head receptionist gave us all a sympathetic look after the principle had screamed at us for the last three hours.

Why three whole hours?

Well first 'cause we'd not gone to class, second due to the angry teacher who was locked out of his class room and third because of the mess we'd made at the christmas ball event, when we had hurt Angel and because of course the vice principle had just informed the principle about Angel birth defect and since Angel's parent's seemed to be some sort of big shots who supplyed the school: The principle was more than just furious!!!

"Do you smell her?" asked Greg trying to sniff her out using his enhanced smell as we all did the same because we'd done wrong and the best thing to do was to say sorry and ask her if there was any possible way we could atone for our mistakes.

" No, nothing" my brother said

"Same here" I said sullenly feeling like theA-hole I was.

"I got something!" said Ash turning towards the hallway to the main enterence, "Though it's dissappearing, meaning: she left school after homeroom." he said as we saw that the car she'd come in was not there anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!