Reunion

Start from the beginning

"I have so much more to live for!"

"But what if I get get hungry?!" Toga whined and (name) deadpanned.

"You don't- ah ahh!" She pushed Toga's head below a bush and ducked slightly "There! There he is!" (name) whisper shouted as she watched the ash-blonde come into view, walking next to another redhead male, along with a pink girl, and blonde boy, all talking to eachother excitedly with the exception of the target himself as he dragged his feat.

"Ahh! He's not alone either! This is gonna be harder than I thought!" (name) threw her hands upwards frustrated, but not enough to catch any sort of attention.

Toga raises her head a little to peak at all the kids flooding out of the building, her eyes landing on a curly haired greenette, her eyes widening with excitement "(name)-Chan! It's the cute boy! Naww I'm thirsty now!"

"Don't you dare! We're here for- shit!"

The ash-blonde looked in their direction quietly while his friends continue to chatter carelessly, (name) shoving herself and Toga down to avoid getting caught.

With the shadow covering most of the girls features, (name) hastily whispers. "We are only here for Bakugou-Kun, okay?! Mess this up and I'll never let you stalk people with me again!"

"Finne!" Toga whined

"We need to move." (name) peeked over the bush, watching as everyone continued with what they were doing, seeing as the ash-blonde had seperated himself from the group.

The female duo moved low in the clear area that surrounded them, ducking behind a wall. "Toga, I underestimated Bakugou a bit." She muttered, gesturing towards him who was moving towards their previous hiding spot.

"I'm not known as a villain quiet yet.. by any of the students. So I have to send you back just to be safe."

Toga nodded, then turned to leave. "Don't let them get you (name)-Chan!" She whispered loudly, then snuck away behind the building.

Bakugou turns towards (name) as she remains behind the wall, out of sight. She hears footsteps approaching her and immediately gets tense as she looks at her surroundings

'There's a car to my left... If I rush I could get behind it in time and its big.. but I'd be risking myself more if it is his family's car, so-'

"Hey man, find anything?" A voice interrupts her thoughts from behind the wall.

"... No" a scruffy second voice responds hesitantly.

(name) looks to the sky, quietly clasping her hands together with a wide smile 'Thank god for plot armor!'

"So, about Mina's offer! Think about it okay? You need to loosen up and have fun once in awhile!" The first voice pressed

"Whatever, drop it shitty hair."

'shitty hair.. a nickname based on appearance.. so that's Katsuki's voice! He sounds so gruffy!'

The footsteps began getting softer as they walked further away, as voices muttered between eachother, and when she was sure they were gone forgetting about the third voice that had entered earlier, she turned to peek around the corner to watch as they walked.

... But instead of seeing people walking away, there stood spikey ash-blonde hair, a crimson gaze burning into her as he had his head tilted upwards ever so slightly.. blocked her vision.

(name's) (eye color) orbs widen as she briskly turned the corner, her heart beat quickening as she cursed herself and hoped he hasn't seen her, which he obviously did.