Reunion

She kicked her legs up on the table in front of her, rigid combat boots creating a small pile of dust underneath them as she folded her arms with a smirk.

She sat less then elegantly on the chair as her hair came just above her (eye color)- colored eyes, which stared at a screen that displayed silhouettes in robes. The camera shifts, zooming in on the first student.

"Waahh! This is boring (name)-Chan!" The golden-haired twin bun girl shouted next to her

(name) simply raised her dagger with a side glare towards the girl. "Be patient, Toga... He still has yet to show his face."

Toga shifts into a comfortable position next to her partner, then beams. "Ohhh! You mean that boy we kidnapped when you weren't here?!"

"I still haven't forgiven any of you for that by the way." (name's) gaze towards the screen unwavering as she tightened the grip she had on her dagger. "You all know how much I needed to confront him."

"Doesn't matter now you're gonna be stalking him in a few hours anyway." A calm voice added, finding his place on top of the table.

"Whatever Dabi. We both know the sooner the better." (name) spat back at him

Then, the familiar ash-blonde steps onto the stage with a scowl, (name) sneering. "You guys think he'll remember me?"

"No."

"Yup!!! How can he forget a cute girl like (name)?! I would never!" Toga shouted rather enthusiastically

"At least someone here is in the right mindset this morning." The (hair color) haired girl said with a frown, shooting a glare at Dabi.

"I'm just being realistic.. but I also should've known you can't handle that." Dabi shifted as he watched the blonde boy step off the stage. "Like when I told you not to jump off a building because it's too high but you did anyway and broke your leg."

(name) jumped up and playfully smacked Dabi's arm "I told you to pretend like that didn't happen!"

"How? Me and Toga had our work doubled for weeks all because you couldn't follow directions"

"Thank you for not complaining about old things Toga! You're awesome!" (name) mirrored Toga's beam, giving her a hug

"Anything for you (name)-Chan!" She energetically returned the hug

"You just recovered yesterday it's not that old."

"Ugghhh! Anyway! Ready to go stalk a wannabe-hero Toga-Chan?! Cuz I am!" The (hair color) headed girl shouted, grabbing the blonde girl's arm.

"You'll get there too early." Dabi added

"Yeah! Let's go have some fun!"

"Indeed!"

"If you guys get caught don't expect me to come and save you." He added one last time before the girls dashed out of the building.

∆ ∆ ∆

"Oh shit we are here to early.. the gates are closed!" The girl whined, turning to her friend

"Then let's go have fun somewhere else while we wait!" Toga said, nearly shouting when (name) shook her head

"Normally I'd agree with you but I can't afford to miss him again" (name) said, pulling her friend off of the campus and hiding somewhere discreet next to the parking lot.

"Now keep your dust mask on Toga I can't afford to get caught either! I still have my mom's career to ruin!" She said, pulling up her own dust mask.