Part of this World

As the fight between Luffy and Law VS Doffy was starting get to it final stages. "That girl will return home. Once she dose she will return to this world again!" doffy taunted both of them Law ready lost his arm Luffy was in his fourth gear as he started to finished this fight. As Sora grabs Law and his arm then ran off down the street with him. "Sora-ya" He just glad that she was alright after what that man said to her. "Don't worried about it. I'll make sure you get your arm back on your shoulder also." With that she ran until sengoku came up to them. "I see you're still alive." He stared down at Law and Sora. "What do you want?" Sora asked. "Just talk." He sat down on large rock as Law sat down cross from him Sora just stood there. As Sengoku spoke about Corazon's mission to Law Sora knew his all ready the girl wonder off to see what going happen next she figure everyone would be at Kyros house to rest up before heading up again.

Sora decided to walk to sunflower field as she approached the field there was alot of sunflowers As Kyros approached the young girl. "Your Sora right?" He asked as Sora stared at the tall man. "I'm Sora. I'm  guessing Luffy told you about me." She explained. "He did. You can stay here for the night along with your friends." He explained before Sora heads inside the house Franky and Robin was sitting inside along with Usopp. "Sora!" Usopp was happy to see her as he hugged her. "Super! She alright!" Franky was glad also. "I'm glad you  guys are alright also!" She hugged Usopp back with an smile as Luffy and Law returned to the house along with Bartolome and some other people. "OH Sora - senpai!" He was happy to see the mermaid again also. "Hey Berto~" She smiled at the green haired man who was blushing.

"SORA!" Luffy flinged himself at raven haired female knocking her over onto the ground. "LUFFY!" She stared up at the strawhat boy. "I don't care what Mingo said! Your not going home right!?" He did not want her leaving him also. "Don't worried about what that pinky said Luffy.. He just trying to scare me.." She had to lie to him she wasn't sure what should happen if she returned to her world this time. "I hope so. I don't want lose my crew mate." He said with an childish grin before fallen asleep on her chest. "LUFFY!" she blushed as he was sleeping deeply now Bertolome became more of an fan when he notices Luffy had feelings for the raven haired women. "CUTE!" He shouted causing Sora to blush. Sora pick up the sleeping boy as she placed him in the bed the others join inside the house after while. Law had his arm back on thanks to Leo and Mansherry. "Are you going be alright?" She asked as Law nodded his head.

~*~

Once everyone was asleep all but Sora who wasn't asleep she wonder outside to star glaze as she pulled out the starry crystal from her pocket. Luffy got it back from Doffy she was glad this crystal been alot to her. As she sighed before laying down in the grass. "I wonder if I can stay in this world?" She asked herself as she notices an shooting star as she made an wish the crystal in her hands started to glow as she vanished from her spot sudden hit the wooden floor of her bedroom the crystal that her uncle give her broke in half. The girl started to panic. "NO NOOOOO" she shouted in fear the girl did not think that would happen! she had no other way back to One Piece World. Was this the end of her journey?

~*~

Back in one piece world Luffy woke up to see Sora was missing same with Law they both staring at each other before running out of the house. No site of the raven haired women. "SORA?!" they both shouted. "YOU PROMISES ME!" Luffy shouted in anger he haven't been upset since the day he lost his own brother in the war. Law stared at Luffy who was upset he haven't seen him that bad since the day he saved him from Marinaford. "maybe she went for walk or something?" Law was trying to calm down the strawhat. "No she not here! I don't feel her anywhere! My haki is not pick her up" He explained. "S-Sora.." Luffy just wanted to see her again. Sora fallen back on her butt in tears. "LUFFY, LAW!" She shouted into the skies of New York City

Three months later (after Sora returned to the real world)

She gotten back to normal life as an collage student she knew Luffy and his crew had left for Zou by now her adventure was over. "It felt like an dream..." She mutter as she enjoy an hot cup of coffee it's was winter time in New York City and Christmas was coming up also. Sora cut off her long hair it's was to her shoulders she did not want the memories of the fun she had be in her mind she wanted new look. After what happen she went crazy with the scissors she was too ups set she did not want look like herself. Soon after that her best friend taken her to fix her hair. As she finished her cup of coffee she notices another shooting star. She made an final wish. "I wish I can see them again." In whisper sudden there was flash of white near the pond in the park the girl was taken away by the sudden light once the light vanished it relived Luffy and Law standing in the middle of the pond.

Sora dropped her bag onto the ground as her school supplies rolled out of the bag. "L-LUFFY?!, L-LAW?!" The girl shouted at them both turning around facing Sora who look different then before. "SORA!" They both bum rushed her knocking her over on the ground. "What happen to your hair?" Luffy asked as he ruin his fingers through her short hair. "I cut it off... When I returned here.." She explained as he notices familiar jolly rogers on Sora's hands. She blushed. "I got them done two weeks ago.." She explained. They both clinged to her. "We don't care.. We both love you." They said together. "I'm sorry..." She whisper as they both kissed her cheeks. "Don't be Sora-ya. We just glad you're alright." Law explained. "Shishishi!" Luffy pick up Sora's bag off the ground then hands to her.

"I wish I can go back. My crystal broken in half.. That why I couldn't return." She explained as Law pulled out another crystal that the second one from his world he hands to Sora. "Let go back together. Time time you're staying" They both taken her hand as the crystal glow they ended up on the Sunny together. "Where did you.... SORA!" Nami was about to yell at Luffy for sudden leave. "SHE BACK!" Chopper ran over to her hugging. "Sora-Swan!" Sanji came twirling over to her with hearts in his eyes. "I'll make you some food my sweet!" He returned to the kitchen to make Sora's favorite food. "Yohoho! You returned!" Brook was happy he was crying same with Franky. "You guys!" She hugged each of them.

By night fall everyone was asleep but her and Luffy who was sitting on top of Sunny's head. "Sora?" He asked. "Yeah Luffy?" He pulled her close to him. "I love you. I had for long time. I was Hopping you'll stay with me and become my queen?" He asked. "Yes I'll Luffy." As she kissed him  she did not see Law taken her away from him asking the same thing. "You guys haven't changed." She giggled she wasn't sure who she ended up with but she did not care who.

"I love you both" She said pulling Luffy into her other free arm. "I'll be part of this world. I'll make this world my home." She explained as she takes the crystal from her pocket she throws into the sea. "No more returning to my own world." She explained as she deep kissed Law. "Good we don't want that happen again Sora" Luffy grin as he kissed her neck