I jumped, Cas suddenly appearing in the room. " You got wings again!?" Dean said.

He looked at me, " What little you sleep, you pray often. To me sometimes, you spite Lucifer more than praying. You mentioned something about flying, and here I am."

Dean looked at me. I hated reading his mind. " Oh, my poor girl." He thought, " She's top of the hitlist for sure."

Jack looked at me, " Can I do that?"

" In due time," Cas said, " Harper. You don't understand what importance you are now to angels. You can save us. You and Jack... I never experienced power like this. It's God like."

" So what, angels begging for their wings back are gonna flock to my girl- I mean, Harper and Jack?"

" Half of them still want them both dead. The others now see them as God."

" Holy shit." Sam said quietly, " We're handing delivering the new Dieties to God for him to slaughter."

" I miss when it was just vampires and ghosts." Dean put his head in his hands, " I'm so sick of the biblical shit."

Cas looked at me, " You need to tread very, very carefully. You and your brother."

I focused my eyes, his glow was stronger. The wings on his back were no longer broken and mangled. They were dark, but strong. " Seraph." I whispered, " You're beautiful."

" This isn't my true form. The fact you are able to do these things without even thinking... you and Jack are the one thing God has to fear. Not Amara. Not Lucifer. You can change the world as you know it. You can, bring people back from the dead perfectly. You can restore the wings of angels. God isn't necessary if you two are here."

" He's going to kill the 3 of you." I said to Sam, " He's going to do everything he can to break Jack and I down. He's going to do the worst things to you."

" Probably." Sam said, " If he does, then you can-"

" Don't bring us back." Dean said, " Do not."

" Dean?" Sam asked.

" If our time is soon, don't put that on her. If her and Jack are meant to keep the universe in balance or all that shit, sure. But that's curtains? Fine. That isn't for them to carry. She can bring Cas back, keep the angels in line and safe. Sure. But when we go, we go."

" Dean." Jack whispered, " We aren't going to let you die."

" It might not be your choice." He sounded angry, " Or hers. Or even God's. Who knows what Billie has written down for us?"

" Where is Chuck, Cas?" I said.

" Still Colorado. He's patient for you two. He wants to kill you slowly and horribly." Cas said casually, " After he of course gets to Sam and Dean first."

" Shut up, Cas." I whispered, " Sam and Dean, you two need to sleep. Relax. I'm going hunting."

" You aren't going alone." Sam said, " Absolutely not."

" Can we figure out what it is first!?"

Dean's outburst made us all jump, Jack's glass shattering in his hand. I looked at him, confused, his brain was moving at a million miles an hour. He set his food down, taking his keys off the table, and storming out of the motel. Sam grabbed my arm, " He needs a second."

" What's a banshee?" Jack asked.

He was looking down at his phone, holding up a google page. " It says banshees are ugly women who take children."

" I've never dealt with one."

Sam shook his head, " Neither have we from what I remember."

" They're spirits of women who died in childbirth." Cas said, " They steal children since they can't have their own. They wail at the death of a loved one."

" What kills them?"

" Gold, usually. We haven't seen any Banshee in centuries. Almost all of them were sent to hell or killed."

" Great, so hell is making new monsters. Love it." Sam sighed, " We'll track her down and handle it. Hopefully get the kids back. I'm gonna go talk to him, get him to rest up."

I looked at my brother, who seemed stressed. " Cas, can you help me with some stuff? I have lots of questions."

" Of course."

If I was going to kill, or just get rid of Chuck, I couldn't be sloppy. I could make mistakes. I did an amazing thing, helping Cas with his wings. But if I accidentally did something bad... accidentally hurt someone. It would be astronomically bad.

I could, in theory, end the world without even thinking.