0.1

Four Years
' wish I walked away before the war started'

Alina sighed as she walked around Dallas, lost, confused, scared, worried and phone dead, as a girl hardly 14 years old, as a girl in general, this was scary

Alina sighed as she walked around Dallas, lost, confused, scared, worried and phone dead, as a girl hardly 14 years old, as a girl in general, this was scary. To be in a place that you'll only be at for two weeks for three concerts, lost? What are the odds? To bad Alina was hit with that 5% odds. She continued walking down a calm street as the sun set.

"Okay Lina think, where was the bus last?" She thought to herself as she did a spin, hoping the bus  would magically appear. However, it didn't. She shivered as a harsh wind threw her off her feet, she groaned as she stood back up.

Hearing running steps, she turned her head and saw a boy her age coming towards her. "Are you okay? I saw you fa- hey your famous aren't you?" She studied the boy, who didn't appear to be a fan of hers.

"I'm Alina Del Ray, I'm in the girl group Little Mix and I'm fine thanks." She rolled her eyes at her voice crack as she found herself blushing at the ground. He was a cute boy after all. She wasn't aloud to talk to boys outside of meet and greets.

He smiled, a toothy smile, "I'm Zach Herron, a regular guy, and no problem. Here put this on, I know it's kinda cold today, usually it's hot." He handed her his hoodie that he had in his hands. She blushed again as she pulled it over her head.

"Thank you, Zach." He couldn't help but blush when she said his name. " I can drop you off, where do you need to go?"

Alina's smile disappears as she remembered that she didn't know where to go, "I'm lost, and my phones dead. I'm gonna die!" She panicked latching onto, Zach, in complete horror. He found her adorable bit noticed how worried she looked about being lost. A smile came to his lips as he grabbed her hand.

"Come on, my house is this way, my mom can call your mom, do you know the phone number?" Lina nodded her head softly as she held Zach's arm, sure he was a stranger but she trusted him. Why?, she had no clue.

The pair walked together, Alina holding him while he walked slightly in front of her, protectively. Zach felt like he needed to protect her for a strange reason, but he didn't question it to much. I mean, a pretty girl was holding him.

Soon enough they reached the Herron household, Zach hurriedly unlocked the door and pulled the shivering girl inside. The hoodie on her body but her teeth continued to chatter.  An older women walked towards the door with a little girl in her arms, "Zach, who's this?" The women questioned him as she wiped her hands with a dish towel.

"Mom, this is Alina she needs to use the phone, hers died and she's new to the city and is kinda lost." Zach explains causing his moms eyes to widen, "Wait, Alina Del Ray? Your celebrity crush?" His mom asked causing the pair both to flush a bright red. "Mom!" The women laughed at her son, "Set the table, Alina follow me."

Alina sent a smile to Zach, who scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment as she follows his mom. "Here, my name is Myta, if you need something call me." Myta handed Alina the phone before walking away. Alina nodded her head as she dialed her moms number.

Her mother was the best, she was a single parent that took care of her daughter even though she was a teen parent. Her father having left her when they were 17.

"Hello?" A voice that Alina recognized to be Naomi, "Can you send mom to pick me up?" Her voice was a slight nervousness as she waited for the teasing from the slightly older girl. "Sure loser, we've been calling you, where are you?" Alina looked around and saw the Herron women come back into the room, "Myta! What's the address?"

Myta took the phone as Naomi handed the phone to Alina's  momma, Jalissa Del Ray. Alina wandered to the dining room to find Zach and found the boy with his baby brother helping him with homework. "Oh Lina, this is Ryan." The little boy ran away shyly causing Alina to giggle but blush when Zach said her nickname. The little girl started to cry so Zach hurriedly stood up and took her from the crib and sang softly to her.

Alina stared at the boy who sang softly to his baby sister, the baby calming down and falling asleep as he sang Stiches. He laid her back down before turning to the mesmerized girl. "You're a great singer, Zach! I think you could be famous." The boy blushed as his heart pumped at her words. "Nah, I'm not good."

The girl scoffed as she rolled her eyes at his words, "You're not good, you're amazing." The two held each other's gaze for what seemed to be hours, then the doorbell rang causing them to look away. Walking to the front door, Myta and Jalissa wear talking with Naomi, Marisol and Elizabeth behind her. "Ma!" Alina smiled at her mom before turning to Zach.

"Thank you for helping me today, Zach, it means a lot to me." Zach smiled at her words, "No problem, you still have my hoodie." She looked down at the hoodie, "I'm gonna keep it." He scrunched his eyebrows, "Why?" Alina smirked at him, "So I have an excuse to see you again." Pressing a kiss to his cheek quickly, she walked towards the door, thanking Myta and waving at a shy, Ryan before walking with her mom and group to the limo.

"Someone's crushing!" Marisol teased the younger girl, "Am not!"