Chapter 6

A/N: Enjoy. I've never written a fight scene before. I might not be great.

Rose's POV

I woke up in a small room in a bed. I sit up and looked to the door when I heard it open, and saw Steve walk in.

"You alright? What happened back there?" he asked.

"I'm fine. I guess keeping the carrier from going down drained my energy?"

"But aren't you supposed to be very strong being a goddess and all?"

" Yeah, but you see, gods don't have DNA, so I get weak after pushing my powers to a certain extent." I said.

"Well, I'm glad you're ok. But we have a god to take down, so suit up."

" Alright." I stand up and my normal outfit transforms in to a suit consisting of a white flowy top with a metal belt, black bottoms and black ankle boots all made intricately with vibranium. "Lets go." I say as I walk out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stark we're on your three headed northeast."

"What, did you stop for drive through?" Tony replies sassily to Natasha."Swing up PArk, I am going to lay them out for you."

I start to walk towards the hatch and open the back of the plane.

"where are you going?" Steve asks.

"To save this city's ass." And with that, I jump out of the plane and my wings appear as I fly up loser to the portal in the sky. My hands heat up as fireballs appear in each. As the aliens near, I begin to throw them at them causing them to explode. A while later, a giant Leviathan flew out of the potal causing me to dodge out of it's path. "This mission is one heck of a roller coaster," I huff out.

"Stark, are you seeing this?" the Captain asks through the comm link

"I'm seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he gotten up yet?"

"Banner?"

"Just keep me posted." I continued moving closer to the portal as i blasted the Chitauri with my fireballs killing them in the process. Some moments later,I looked down to see many aliens in the streets close to where Steve, Nat, and Clint were fighting. I flew down using my energy and fire to cause alny Chitari whithin 10 meters of me to explode. I ran to the team who also had just deafeated many of our enemies as Bruce showed up. "This all seeems horrible." He says.

"I've seen worse." Nat replies.

"Sorry."

"No. We could...use.. a little worse."

"Stark, we got him." Cap tells him through his comm.

"Banner?" he questions.

"Just like you said."

"Well tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you." Just as soon as Tony said that, he flew around the corner with the giant beast following behind.

"I don't see how that's a party." I said.

"Yeah. Me neither," Nat agrees. I got into battle stance as I pulled off my necklace which transformed into an elegant bow. I pulled back it's string as a flaming arrow appeared ready to fly.

"Dr. Banner.Now might be a good time for you to get angry," Cap told him with his attractive deep voice. Snap out of it Rose.

"That's my secret Captain. I'm always angry." The doctor turns around only to transform into the green beast, greeting the Leviathan with his big fist and brute force.

"Sick." I say. The Hulk crushed the giant flying thingy's face as he got pushed back from the force. The beast began to flip ove the beast as Tony said, "Hold on!" He blasted the underside of the flying monster causing an explosion and forcing evryone to take cover from the blast. I stood in the same spot as the fire died down as I was immune to fire due to my power. The Chitauri let out cries of anger as the remains of the Leviathan crashed on the street. The team gracefully took their position in a circle, as the Hulk roared next to me and Tony landed on the street next to us.

"You okay there doctor?" I ask. The hulk turns to me. "You're looking a bit green." I continue, trying to lighten the moon. I hear him growl as Tony chuckles. "Good one kid."

"I'm not a kid." I grumble. Just as we thought the hardest of it was over, more of the Chitauri came out of the portal with many more Leviathans.

"Guys..." Nat says. The rest of the team turns to the portal. I continue with a "Shit!"

"Call it Captain." Stark says.

"Ok listen up. Until we can close that portal up, we're gonna need containment. Barton I want you on that roof eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash." As Tony departs, giving Clint a lift, he continues, " Thor,you got to try to bottle neck that portal. Rose,you go with him. Slow him down. Light the bastards up."

"Yes sir." I salute with a wink as Thor and I fly up closer to the portal. As Thor lands on a nearby building calling upon the lightning, I hover in the sky puting my necklace back where it belongs and pulling out my flamings sword in form of my ring. As Thor obliterated the aliens just exiting the portal with his lightning, I flew around slashing my sword in the direction of the many aliens getting past the lightning, letting the flame blast dozens of Chitauri into ash at a time. "I'm gonna go down and help the others," Thor shouts. "You got this?"

"Hell yes!" I reply as a blast a Leviathan coming out of the portal back where it came from. Thor left as I continued incinerating the aliens.

3rd person POV

Hulk and Loki wer facing off in the Stark Industries Building. As Hulk neared the god, Loki said, "Enough! You are all of you beneath me! I am a god you dull creature. And I will not be bullied by-" He was unable to finish his sentence as the Hulk grabbed him and trough him around like a rag doll. Loki lay staring at the ceiling as he let out a quiet moan.(DON'T YOU DARE you dirty minded people like me)

As Hulk walks away from the deafeated god, he smirks. "Puny god."

A/N: I know I'm not a great writer, but I appreciate anyone who is reading this piece of crap. And I'm sorry for the late update. I've been terribly busy with a lot of stuff. Happy late New Year!!!