"Carlos!" Dude yelled, everyone ran in the direction of the dog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls made it back to Evie's castle and Uma was surprised to see the small castle.

"I really hope they found Ben and Sierra." Mal said getting a little worried.

"Nice dig." Uma said as she looked at the castle.

"Thanks I got a really good deal." Evie said as she walked to her home. The four girls walked in and saw Dizzy sleeping on the couch with Squeaky and Squirmy. Dizzy was starting to whimper in her sleep so Celia placed a large blanket over the three of them and patted Dizzy's head to comfort her.

"Shhhhh. It's ok, don't worry Dizzy. We can fix this. And once we do, they're gonna let all the kids come from the Isle... so happy dreams." Celia told her friend and hugged her. The others watched this with sadness on all of thier faces. But then they heard someone snoring. The three girls looked at each other and walked in the direction of the snoring as they walked into Evie's work shop they saw Doug was sleeping on the floor.

"Um, who's the dude?" Uma asked.

"Doug." Evie said rushing over to him. "Doug, wake up." Evie said as she tapped his shoulder. "Wake up." Evie said again shaking him. Uma rolled her eyes at Evie.

"He's spelled." Uma informed Evie. She then turned to Mal. "Is she no a fast learner?" She asked Mal.

"She's emotionally involved, ok?" Mal said to Uma.

"Well in that case you should probably be able to wake him up." Uma said as she crossed her arms. Evie only gave Uma a confused look, making Uma sigh. "True loves kiss? Works every time?" Uma said to her.

"Well we haven't actually used the 'L' word yet." Evie told the two girls. Uma rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. Evie leaned forward but stopped and looked at the two. "Can we be a lone?" Evie asked the others, they both looked at each other and left the room.

Evie
Don't freak out, it's okay
'Cause true love can save the day
And I think we feel the same
But I don't know
When we met, it was sweet
He was oh so into me
Seems like things are meant to be
But I don't know

Does he love me? Or does he love me not?
Do I love him? And is it strong enough?

One kiss, one kiss
It all comes down to this
One kiss, one kiss
Ohh
One kiss, one kiss
This moment could be it
I, I, I wanna know
So here I go (go)

Keep it cool, keep it calm
Think he's loved me all along
But maybe I got it wrong
So I don't know (hey)
He's so good, got my back
But maybe I'm just too bad
Could we be a perfect match?
Now, I don't know

Does he love me? Or does he love me not?
Do I love him? And is it strong enough? Ooh-ooh-ooh

One kiss, one kiss
It all comes down to this
One kiss, one kiss
Ohh
One kiss, one kiss
This moment could be it
I, I, I wanna know
So here I go (go)
Yeah, here I go

I feel my heartbeat beating saying, "It's gonna work"
But if I'm dream-dream-dreaming, this is gonna hurt
Either I will or I won't
What if I do and he don't?
Is he my Romeo?
Oh, there's only one, one way to really know