Chapter One

Mondays. The worst day of the week, I rolled out of bed and checked my phone to see 3 missed calls off my manager. Shit, half of me didn't want to hear Mark go on for what seemed like 2 hours, but it wasn't like I had a choice. I opened my call log and rang Mark back, not even two rings in and his loud voice rang through my ears
-------------------------------------------

M: Good morning H! I was just making sure you were still coming here after college?
H: Morning, and yes, I am. We have a single to record.
M: That's the spirit Hazza! We have someone new coming along tonight to help us produce the single. So, try and get here for around 5.  It's going to be a long few hours
H: Got you, I'll see you tonight. Bye now
M: Bye Harry
---------------------------------------------

I got out of bed to get ready for college, I wonder who the new person was? I thought I had met everyone in the musical industry, from Ed Sheeran to Elton John. Maybe I was wrong, I opened my wardrobe and got out the usual outfit, a shirt, tie and a jumper. I hated college, some of you may ask: What makes you want to go to college if you're world wide famous? Basically, my dream was to always be a surgeon, singing was just something on the side that got bigger & bigger as time went on.

I got changed, gelled my hair up and put my glasses on. I still had an hour before my first lesson, so I decided to pick up my best friend Zayn, poor Zayn. I do feel sorry for him, he has the worst step brother in all existence. Louis Tomlinson. Louis and I have never got on, all throughout high school and college he has made my life a living misery. I can't lie, it does hurt, but that's life. Life is unfair.

I parked up outside Zayn's house and waited for him to come out, not even my best friend knows about my secret identity. I wouldn't want anyone to treat me any different. I like being a college student by day, and a singer by night. I watched Zayn walk out of his house and I could tell something was bugging him. He sat next to me and let out a long sigh

"Something bugging you?" I asked him, he let out a chuckle and shook his head

"I got no sleep last night, Louis was up all night on call to fucking Niall banging on about this new job he has" He said, he took a sip of his coffee, squinting as it burnt his throat

"What's his new job?"  I had no idea Louis would ever get a job, he seemed awfully lazy and very much clueless around college. I really did think he had nothing going for him, again, maybe I was wrong

"Because his father works in Abbey Road Studios and is THE Harry Styles's freaking manager, he has a job helping him produce his new single because somehow, he has experience. I didn't ever think he would be allowed to work in a place like Abbey Road. It's too posh for him" Zayn laughed at the last part of his sentence, but I had no emotion, no I did, anger. The new person working with me on my new single is Louis freaking Tomlinson??? My heart sank to the bottom of my stomach, I wouldn't even be allowed to say no. His father is the reason my single is happening. How didn't I ever realise they was related??

"Marcel?  You okay?  You look like you've seen a ghost" Zayn asked, I shook my head out of the daydream and gave him a small smile

"I'm okay, startled he is working with Harry Styles though" I squeaked, I needed coffee. Something to stop this horrible feeling in my stomach, I started the car up and drove straight to the nearest coffee shop before college. I prayed today would go fast, knowing I wouldn't escape from Louis until early hours the next morning made me anxious. What if he was just as bad in work then he is in college? So many questions began running through my brain, just what I needed before a 3 hour lesson.

I parked up outside college and spotted Louis almost instantly with Niall smoking behind the building, I rolled my eyes at his idiotic decision before saying goodbye to Zayn. I sat in my car a little longer, staring at my phone debating on texting Mark to see if it's true. I don't want any suspicions though. I'll just wait. I got out of the car and started walking towards the building before I heard Louis shout

"There he goes, off to find out how to murder a patient" I heard him, and Niall laugh. I had this every day, so I continued walking, making sure not to look back to cause another conflict.
When I arrived at class, I was early, I made sure to get a front seat as that was where the eager students sat. I got my books out and placed them on the table in front of me. As much as I enjoyed this lesson, I just wanted the day to be over.

3 hours passed, 5 pages filled, and I was finally able to go home. I walked out the building and was yet again met with Louis. This time he was alone, I continued walking and hoping Louis would keep his mouth shut

"Oi dickhead, do you know the way to Abbey Road Studios?" He stood right in front of me so I couldn't move, his smell was stale smoke and cheap aftershave. I sighed and looked up

"I'll send them over to Zayn, he'll text them to you" I whispered hoping he would let me past, but instead he grabbed my shoulder

"You wish you was going to do what I'm doing. Working with Harry Styles whilst you learn the difference between a 10 blade and a scalpel" He laughed, he shoved me before walking off. I smirked, if only he knew that I was Harry. If only he knew.
———————-
I arrived home and decided to get a shower before having to endure hours of Mark drone on and on about the single having to be 'absolutely spot on' before we sent it off.
I was still startled at the fact Louis would be working with us tonight, someone who has bullied me for the past 7 years would be producing what is about to be a huge hit for my fans? It makes no sense to me.
After my shower I got out my usual joggers and t-shirt. I do have to say, wearing comfy clothes really does benefit me when recording.
When I came downstairs I seen my mum on the couch watching television, do I tell her about Louis? She already knew about him bullying me which of course indicates she's not a fan but maybe she can give me some advice? There's only one way to find out I guess.

"Hey mum?" I sat down next to her and gave her a hug, she looked up and gave me her usual warm smile, god I love that women so much.

"What's up H?" She asked, she set down her cup of tea and raised her eyebrows, she always knew when something was up, it must just be a mum thing.

"So you know Louis? Zayn's brother? Basically, it turns out his father is my manager and he is now going to be helping produce my new single. What do I do? Do I be usual Harry and be extremely nice or do I give him a hard time?" When I looked up to her I noticed that she didn't have her warm smile anymore, it was almost like she wanted to laugh?

"Oh Harry, I definitely wasn't expecting that!" She laughed away which put me in a state of confusion, what was so funny about this situation? It's as if my worst nightmare was coming true!

"The only advice I have is treat people with kindness, always, he has no idea that your Marcel, you 'supposedly' have no idea he is Marcels bully. Maybe if you treat him the way you would want to be treated, it could possibly change the way he is in college. You can do it my H. I'm always behind you." She picked her cup of tea back up and went back to her tv programme. I smiled and gave her a hug and kiss goodbye. She was right, always treat people with kindness.

I picked my keys up and jumped in the car, my mums positive words definitely changed my mindset on the whole situation which is what I needed. I looked at myself in the mirror and give myself a small smile.

"You can do this, your Harry fucking Styles."

*oh my god hello! It's been just a little while hasn't it! I wrote this many years ago and it got over 8k reads which even now as a 21 year old I can't believe. Unfortunately it was deleted and when I was 18 I decided I would re write the whole story and change up a few things. Hopefully you stick around and find out what happens. It's nice to be back guys! Bye for now x*