Nominations [Closed]

Hey hey hey! Welcome to the BNHA Awards 2020, the second edition of these wonderful awards! New year, new me, new awards!

IMPORTANT!

The fanfics that won last year can't be nominated to the same category they won, but can be to any other category. Also, a different story from an author can be nominated to a category that they won with another fanfic.

Also, there were a couple changes in some categories.

Now, let me explain the rules for you lovelies~!

1. You have to put the name of the fanfiction you want to nominate and the username of the writer of it in a comment in the title of the corresponding category.

Ex: Best Character x reader - 'Enough by @TheFicQueen'

2. You can nominate the same story to different categories, and nominate more than one story to the same category. However, it is NOT allowed for the same person to nominate two (or more) times the same story to the same category. If this happens, those nominations will NOT be validated.

3. The 10 most nominated stories in each category will be those that reach the finals. (In case of a tie, the one(s) that go to the finals will be chosen randomly)

4. Do not nominate answering to a comment. Nominate in your own comment. This is much easier for counting.

5. Please, in the nominations, do not put comments that are not stories to nominate. If you do, those comments will be deleted (you can comment in the 'Nominations' chapter/part, just don't comment on one of the categories. Once again it helps fasten the counting process)

6. This is something that we can't control, but we would appreciate that, when nominating a story, you will not use multiple accounts to increase the chances of it reaching the final. It would not be fair to the rest of the nominees.

7. Nominating your own fanfic is allowed. (You will still have to enter the username next to the story title. If you put "by me" or something similar, the nomination will not be validated.)

8. Obviously, any comment on any of the contest books or our wall that contains hatred towards any story, writer, user, someone from the staff or the contest itself, will be immediately deleted.

9. Nominations will be open until June 30th of 2020.

10. These Awards are for fanfictions in English.

Let's start the nominations.

PLUS ULTRA!

1. Best plot.

2. Best short story.

3. Best long story.

4. Best One-Shot

5. Best lemon/smut story.

6. Best LGBT+ related story.

7. Best romance story.

8. Best character x character story.

9. Best character x reader story.

10. Most original story.

11. Best narration.

12. Best In-Character. (The characters are represented equally or in a very similar way to the original work, their actions and way of speaking are made according to those they have in the anime/manga.)

13. Best drama story.

14. Best character x OC story.

15. Best AU story. (Alternative Universe).

16. Hidden jewels. (Any fanfic of BNHA with less than 5k of views.)