Returning...

:D

Harry and Draco both decided it be best to go back to school and see what they could find out about was the old fool was plaining. When they got there however Albus felt the power they had wanted them on his side. So he had a idea he was going to put Hades name in the cup and scare him on his side with a attack he had prepared.

Harry however know what was about to happen and prepared for the worst. With him being a heir to the founders he had a room for him to keep Draco in for his own safety.

The hooting of a owl detracted the boys from unpacking and they both looked up to see something flying to them. A paper landed on the window.

Dark lord risen again?! Albus lying?!

The headmaster of Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry, had been lying to the people. In a interview with someone who wished to stay anonymous, he witnessed Albus walking away from the home at the time of the Potters murder and with a muggle camera saw he was the one who killed the Potters and kiddnaped Harry Potter.

In other news, a witch claimed to see a person who looked just like Tom Riddle or he-who-must-not-be-named. The dark mark rose in the sky with these words on the same night.

I know the truth, I will find my son Albus....

Chilling I know but, it was on record the The dark lord-Tom Riddle had a son that he was reported missing a week after birth. No one knows the location but thinks Albus might have a hand in the disappearance of Harry Potter and stealing the child of Tom Riddle.

A smirk appeared on Hades face as Draco read the paper as well. "The press is right where we want them, come now love, we had to get ready for dinner." Harry took Draco's hand and lead them downstairs to eat.

At dinner, it was said the school as having the Hogwarts games, a tradition that hadn't been around for at least 1,000 years. After Hades had been sorted they'd say the names of the candidates.

"Hades, Riddle" a silence had fell over the room. Everyone read the paper they know who Hades father was. He sat down on the stool with a poker face. After the hat was set on his head it took almost 15 minutes for the hat to speak. "I...I can't sort him..,THIS BOY IS THE HEIR THE THE FOUNDERS!" Smirking Hades walked over to the Slytherin table and took a seat....

This is going to be a fun year..

453 words