She hated the way things were between them. She hated that this was how they spoke to each other now.

She pulled her gaze from him and blinked back tears as best as she could.

Calum quickly noticed her actions and guilt struck him like a dagger to the heart. He hadn't meant to snap on her like that and he regretted not controlling himself better.

He sat his bass to the side and stood from his seat. He headed in her direction slowly.

He reached a hand out in her direction.

"Enna-" Calum began softly, but Sienna quickly interrupted.

"I'm just gonna' go." She said quickly before rushing out of the room.

And just like that she was gone.

Calum dropped his arm back to his side and let his head fall.

He let out a heavy sigh.

"Good going, asshole." He grumbled to himself. "Real nice."

~~~~~~

"Maybe I'm just not what he wants." Sienna suggested.

After what happened with Calum, Sienna took some time to herself. She laid outside on the pavement behind the arena where the lads would be performing. She stared up at the sky for hours.

When Michael had come asking if she was alright, she'd assured him she was fine and just wanted some time alone.

The time she spent getting lost in the clouds had been refreshing. She'd spent nearly the entire time thinking about Calum.

After nearly three hours, Niall decided to go lay with her.

He didn't even have to say anything before Sienna decided to tell him everything.

"Maybe he's moved on and because of the way things happened he doesn't want to be friends again." Sienna continued. "Maybe we've just said too many hurtful things to each other."

She let out a huff. Niall turned his head on the pavement to look over at her with sympathy.

"Sienna-"

"Maybe he doesn't miss me." Sienna said sadly, pushing the charms around the bracelet on her wrist.

"That's not it, Sienna." He told her quickly. "Surely you can see that." He added. "He's been miserable ever since that night. The only explanation for his behavior is that he misses you."

"Or he's a moody, sleep-deprived, stubborn rockstar who is too full of pride to apologize to his friends for his tantrums?"

She turned her head on the pavement to meet his eyes.

Sienna met her friend's eyes now and couldn't help but laugh at her own words.

"Or that." Niall laughed with her.

"Seriously though." She said after willing herself to stop laughing. "There's a million things that could be bothering him and explain his behavior." She continued. "He may not miss me."