Chapter 1 - Surprises & Disguises

Disclaimer: Unfortunately I do not own One Direction ...*sigh*

Chapter 1 - Surprises & Disguises

Poor Secret Service. They're so oblivious, dad too. I mean did they really think that I was going to behave. I just turned 18! I'm supposed to be a troublemaker.

Agent Morrison and Agent Smith were currently carrying my bags down the school hallway. Everybody was staring and I'm positive that it had nothing to do with me being the President's daughter. It was probably due to the fact that the agents' were struggling to hold my bright pink suitcase. It was quite the show.

When we finally got to my dorm room I quickly grabbed my key. I swiped the card and the light turned green. Opening the door I was shocked to see who was sitting by the computer table.

"Eleanor?" I yelled looking at the girl with wide eyes. She had a confused look on her face.

"Yes? And aren't you Felicity Roberts?" I nodded my head excitedly. "How do you know who I am?"

I took my large suitcase from the agent's hands and thanked them. I was closing the door when I realized they were still standing in the same spot.

"Are you waiting for a tip or something?" They shook their hands. "Guys I don't need protecting in here! Go get some drinks or something just leave me alone!" I slammed the door and heard Eleanor chuckle.

"Cheeky." I grinned as she started to spin around in her office chair. "So how does the President's daughter know my name?"

"You're Eleanor Calder. Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend!" I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I feel like that's the only reason why people know my name."

"Look Eleanor I'll be honest with you I probably would not have known who you were if you hadn't been dating Louis. I probably wouldn't have known who Danielle was either. Although I probably would have known who Perrie and Demi were just because they're well famous but I really would like to get to know you all. I mean I gave the boys my number this morning so-"

Eleanor interrupted her. "Wait you met the boys already?" I nodded my head. "Where?"

"At the airport this morning. I accidentally ran into them."

"I thought they were in Germany." She frowned. "Louis told me they were only getting back tomorrow."

I didn't respond. I mean what was I gonna say, 'Sorry your boyfriend lied to you?' The room was silent. The only sound that was heard was a loud clicking noise. 

"Eleanor, what is that sound?" 

"I'm not-"

Just then a huge rock hit the window hard. We both yelped and ran to the window. On the ground below stood the Louis Tomlinson. He had a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a radio in another. When he saw Eleanor's face he smiled and pressed what I assumed was the play button. A familiar tune came on and Louis started to sing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. Apparently this seemed to be a normal thing here because nobody gave him any weird looks.

As he finished the song Eleanor shouted, "You're crazy!"

"I'm crazy about you love!" He grinned. Eleanor and I threw our head back and laughed.

"You're cheesy too!" I yelled. For the entire time that I was there he hadn't noticed me until now.

"Felicity, is that you?"

I did a little spin and said, "The one and only."

"What are you doing up there?" He asked looking extremely confused.