1.

"Jas" I snapped up my eyes from my plate full of Pasta to find Lily smirking. Anger engulfed me and I yelled, "DONT CALL ME THAT, BITCH!" " JASMINE, LANGUAGE! SHE IS YOUR LITTLE SISTER FOR HEAVENS SAKE!" my Mother Teresa yelled. "Didn't you fucking hear what she said?" I asked. "I heard. So?" she said that so casually as if she had NO idea what happened. "Are you kidding me? And also, she is fucking 13 which makes her a FUCKING TEENAGER! Also, I don't give a damn about anyone." I snapped.

"Maybe if you would give a damn, we would give a damn about you." my mother spat. I felt a pang in my chest hearing those words. Furious by her words, I smashed the plate on the wall and ran up to my bedroom - locking it.

I cried and cried in my room. My Mother didn't even take the pains to climb 10 stairs and make sure I was alright. Fucking Family. My Dad wasn't home for the night or else it would be a cherry on the top. I stared at the razor that lay in front of me. I started cutting until I felt all the pain flow out with the blood.

I felt tired as a I had lost a lot of blood. I checked the time - 11:59 pm. As soon as my eyes landed on the date, I froze. 4th of October. So that means in a minute it would be the 5th of October. My nightmare returned.

+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+

IMP: I FORGOT TO STATE THAT THERE WOULD BE ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AND SELF-HARM INCLUDED IN THE STORY. PLEASE DONT READ IT IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

So, that was the First Chapter! Hope you guys liked it! Make sure you Vote and Comment. Please leave any feedbacks or recommendations in the Comments. I'll surely read it!

-SJR