Imagine ~ One Direction

This is new, and I'll be creating imagines! Hope you'll like em. :) -Cameron

*When you two fall asleep together*

Harry: Cuddling up to Harry, face to face. He smiles at you and kisses your nose while he says 'I love you' and repeats the same thing as he kisses your cheeks, forehead, eyelids, and finally your lips softly. You smile at him and say 'I love you more.' He wraps his arms around you tight and you fall asleep with your face buried in his neck.

Niall: After a long pillow fight, you both fall back onto his bed, panting heavily. "That was fun." Niall says, as he pulls you closer to him. You turn over to his beautiful blue orbs. "Yeah, it was." You say smiling. He looks at you for a while, and kisses your lips passionately before going to bed. "I love you." He said. You fall asleep with your head on his torso.

Louis: You two were having a tickling fight, and unfortunately you lost. He tickled you until he got real close to your face, resting his forhead on yours. "I think I won," He said, closing his eyes. "Boobear, I know. You almost gave me a heart attack!" He smiles and kisses your lips, and your nose. He falls to your side and spoons you. You are glad to have such a great boyfriend, you think. You fall asleep with a smile formed on your face.

Zayn: You and Zayn were watching a horror movie. The scary music was coming, and you knew what would happen next. You gripped the blanket you had. Zayn saw your fear, and rubbed your arm. "Shhh.. I'll always protect you." You suddenly weren't afraid anymore, knewing Zayn was right beside you. He kissed your forehead and you fell asleep on his bare chest.

Liam: Arriving from a late party, Liam carried you up to bed. He set you down carefully, then he lay down beside you. "Leeee-yuummm, I'm tireddd.." You slurred. Liam wasn't drunk, but you slightly were. "Shh. Just lie down and close your eyes." You closed your eyes and snuggled into Liam's arms. "I love you, Y/N." "I love you tooooo baby." You said as he kissed your nose. You fell asleep in an instant.