Chapter XVIII

Mulai dari awal

"Pizza sounds perfect," Joy grinned as she threw herself onto Jennie's bed, pulling Jisoo with her.

Lisa definitely noticed how clingy the two had been lately. She made a mental note to bring that up later.

"We don't have enough," Lisa objected as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"What's your deal?" Joy joked. "Are we interrupting something after all?"

"No," Lisa shrugged. "We did that earlier. Right where you're sitting, actually."

Lisa and Jennie both laughed when Jisoo and Joy quickly jumped up from Jennie's bed.

"We do actually have enough though," Jennie corrected from where she was now sitting in her desk chair. "You guys are more than welcome to stay."

Lisa widened her eyes at Jennie, but the brunette just smiled.

"Thanks, Jennie," Joy smiled. "I think I'll just sit over here though," she added, pointing to Irene's bed. "Hopefully flute girl doesn't mind."

"How are things going with her, by the way?" Jisoo asked, tentatively looking at Lisa after doing so.

"They're good," Jennie answered simply. "Irene's nice."

Lisa smiled at the Jennie reassuringly as she sat down on her lap, a gesture that immediately received a smile from the brunette as she wrapped an arm around the green-eyed girl's waist. 

"That flute playing doesn't drive you crazy?" Jisoo questioned in a surprised tone.

"She doesn't play it in here. I told her it was kind of annoying so she practices in one of the rooms in the music building now. Why didn't you ever ask her to do that?" Jennie directed toward girl.

"Hm," Jisoo frowned. "I guess I never thought of that."

"did you ever say anything to her about it, Chu?" Joy asked in an amused tone.

"Well, no," Jisoo replied honestly as she sank back into Joy's arm that was draped around her.

"Always so passive-aggressive," Lisa laughed as she shook her head at her best friend.

"I don't like conflict," Jisoo shrugged.

"The only conflict we're going to have is if that pizza doesn't get here soon," Joy groaned as she grabbed her stomach.

"Hope you like Hawaiian," Jennie grinned.

"What? Oh hell no," Joy pouted, sticking out her tongue in disgust.

----

"Admit it," Jennie pressed, staring down Joy. "Admit you like the pizza."

"Never," Joy argued as she took another bite.

The four girls were sitting on Jennie's floor, huddled around her laptop watching The Breakfast Club while they finished up the last few pieces of Hawaiian pizza.

"It was good," Jisoo smiled as she wiped her hands on a napkin, letting out a satisfied groan as she leaned against Joy's shoulder.

"Do you want the rest of mine?" Joy offered Jisoo.

"That's okay, I'm stuffed," Jisoo declined. "Thank you though," she smiled, leaning in to give the girl a quick kiss.

"Awh," Lisa cooed teasingly, bringing her hands together as she batted her eyelashes.

"Don't start," Joy warned, narrowing her eyes at the girl.

"What?" Lisa asked innocently. "You guys are adorable. Aren't they adorable?" Lisa asked Jennie, elbowing her gently.