When they see a vsco girl...

For those of you that don't know what a vsco girl is it basically this,
- Hair in a pony tail
- Multiple scrunchies on wrists along with brackets
- oversized t-shirt that makes it look like your wearing no pants
- hydroflask with stickers everywhere on it
- "and I oop" "sksksk"
- SaVe ThE tUrTlEs!!

Undertale Sans - Sans~

Sans finds these people annoying but if you are one he won't really care, I mean your his amazing, loving owner right? You still love him very much. But if someone else is a vsco and gets too annoying, boy you better take him home real quick...

Undertale Papyrus - Papy~

Papy usually just acts kind even if these new people are a bit annoying, but he's sure they're all good people, they want to save the turtles at least!

Underswap Papyrus - Lil bro~

Like Sans, he won't really care about vsco girls. and if your one he still won't care, he has everything he needs and is happy, so it shouldn't matter what others are doing.

Underswap Sans - Blueberry~

He goes sksksk right along with them! You may also walk in on him putting on one of your shirts with 2 scrunchies on each tiny arm since he wants to be "THE VSCOIEST OF THEM ALL!"

Underfell Papyrus - Red~

Red seems to have a short temper with these kinds people, but if you have friend whom you deeply care for that are vscos he'll have to battle himself to keep his mouth shut.

Underfell Sans - Edge~

"Oh hell no!" Edge does not like these people on bit, your friend or not, and will be quicker to lash out at them then others, but if you are one he usually bite his tongue.

Underfell Sans - Cherry~

He loves you to the moon and back, your the best owner he every had! He loves you for you, so if this is who you really are then he'll encourage you to go for it! Be the best vsco out there!

Swapfell Papyrus - Gold~

Gold is one to see the good in other so, when he sees a vsco he notices a lot of things, one, they want to save an animal that is usually overlooked, two, they try to always be positive, three they like to care for other people, and so on.

Swapfell Sans - Blackberry~

Blackberry despises people like this and will often get annoyed with them. But if your one he'll gently tell you that these people bother him, but if you remain like this he won't say anything about it anymore about it and just go back to normal.

Inktale Sans - Ink~

Ink loves them because of all the colors they wear, and their main goal is to help others! Who wouldn't want that?

Errortale Sans - Error~

Error on the other hand hates vscos he finds the to be extremely annoying and won't hesitantly to tell other people that. But if your one he'll let you down gently.

Palette~

Palette, like the tiny ball of energy he is loves to be around people with so much positivity! He thinks that vscos are amazing and fun! He'll love you even more if you're one.

Goth~

Goth doesn't mind what you do as long as you don't hurt yourself of others. He'll just stay and read, oh! And try to keep it down with your sksksksking.

Paperjam/Pj~

Pj doesn't really have an opinion on vscos he just tends to keep to himself and stay by your side. He loves you too much to judge you by your actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that took so long this is just a chapter for you guys to read while waiting, this might take a while.... Sorry!
See you later weirdos~