Rules for Judges

💗 What you'll get as a judge: 

- All the participants whose books you're judging must follow you => you'll get follows for your work, besides the follow from this account.

- The main hosts will be reading 5 chapters of your first book (if you have one)

- You'll receive a WOCA 4th Edition Certificate for successfully completing the judging

- You'll also receive a sticker and banner (photoshop is back!)

- Shout-out in the WOCA Winners' Book in the categories you've judged.

❗️What rules you must follow:

1. Follow world_of_champions and Hunter_Yonk . We may contact you or post on both of the accounts for the awards, and if you have any inquiries, you can ask any of these accounts. These accounts will also give you the prizes.

2. To be accepted as a judge, you must complete a form given in the next chapters in one comment. If you forget something to write, reply to your own comment.

3. Your private messages (PM) must work, in order to collaborate, and you must respond to any messages (requests) within a week. If not, you'll be removed and considered inactive, and won't receive the judge's prize.

Note: You must be able to have free time to judge and 5 books (only 5 chapters are required).

5. Do not accept any bribe from the participants. You will be removed from the contest. Do not harass or be rude in any way. Do not mock other judges or participants. You will be removed from the contest.

6. You can judge in as many genres as you want. You must be unbiased and fair. You must make sure you have the time to judge! And you must be serious about judging.

Note: If one of the books you judge belongs to a friend, you must contact us immediately.

7. You must complete the judging before the deadline.

8. You must be able to give feedback. Your reviews should not contain any grammatical/spelling mistakes and must be a professional opinion.

9. You must have experience in judging. You must have judged before, and know how to write a review. 

10. Judges can enter as participants as long as they judge in a different category than the one they entered the book in.

11. You must be able to read LGBTQ+ (though you may not get such books). We will not ask in the form whether you can read LGBTQ+, as if you read the rules and applied, it means that you can.

12. If you mention that you can read mature, this includes mature language, violence, certain mature themes/ topics, and possibly sexual content.

13. Write the password at the end of the form so that I know you have read the rules and agreed with them. The password is your favorite planet and your age.

Have fun!

P.S. We want to make sure that judges too know what makes a book mature or not:

BOOK RATING:

Not-mature: The book can be read by any ages. It may contain battle scenes, kissing scenes, swearing, but not always present in the plot and not stressed upon.

"Mature Rating - this section has been copied from the Content Guidelines of Wattpad, (see https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/200774334-Content-Guidelines) and has the sole purpose to inform participants regarding mature rating on Wattpad, in case of ignorance.

Mature stories are intended for an audience that is 17 and up. There are restrictions on discovering Mature stories on Wattpad that help ensure they reach the correct audience. A story may be rated Mature if it contains any of the following:

- Explicit sex scenes (erotica)

- Self-harm themes or scenes (including suicide and eating disorders)

- Graphic depictions of violence

- Excessive swearing