Chapter 1

Jungkook is wearing this in the chapter👆......cute right!!??.....and imagine him wearing plain black ripped jeans.
___________________

"Jungkook, get up honey, you're getting late for school.", Jin shouted from downstairs. "Yes hyung, coming coming.", Said boy managed to say words. Jungkook get up from his bed and start doing his morning routines. He finished taking shower, wear his dress and style his hair a little. He went downstairs and head to kinchen siting in the dining and met with his smiling brother.

Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. He is an Omega and he studies in  Seoul National University. He is from Busan but he live here with his brother, Jeon Seokjin. He is an Alpha. But still he has motherly nature.
His brother has found his mate. His name is Min Yoongi. But Jungkook never met him. He is in the same Uni as Jungkook but he never saw him because he don't want to. Jungkook heard from his friend that he is a member of an Alpha group. As an Omega, he proved that he is not like other omegas. Weak and delicate. He proved that he's strong. And that's what make Jin to be crazy for him. And so he tried to do every thing to impress the small Omega and won his heart. Yoongi agreed because he found Jin to be exactly the type he was craving for. Tall, handsome, caring, motherly nature and so lovable. 
Jin is so overprotective type too. Whether it's about Jungkook or his friend or his boyfriend or anyone and thing, he is overprotective. Especially about Jungkook because he have a past.

"Hurry up kookie, you're getting late!!!.", Jin said while speedily washing the remaining dishes in kitchen counter.
"I know I know but I have my speed hyung!!". Jungkook whined trying to convince his brother to not to scold him.
"Yeah, you are right". Jungkook smiled in victory.
"BUT YOU ARE GETTING LATE.", He shouted making him cover his ears by both of his hands.
Oh, how could he forget that he can't win over his brother.
"Yes yes I am speeding up.!!!!", He said almost choking on his food. Jin got worried gave water to his little brother.
"Yah, speed up but not that to fast that you will choke.", He said in soft tone now. Jin looked at clock and widened his eyes.
"Yah, it's already 8 here let's go you have class at 8:30"
Jungkook hurriedly finished his food then they went Uni in Jin's car. He dropped his little brother then went to his restaurant.
-----------------------------------

[ Jungkook's pov ]

I was walking down the hallways towards my locker.

"JUNGKOOK". I flinched from the sudden shout. I turned around and met a light weight hugging me tight.
I know who is the person so I hugged back and smile. It's Jimin.

We pulled apart. "Morning kookie", he said in cheering tone.

"Morning hyung.", I greeted back smiling.

"Kookie, why are you so late today, huh?!", Jimin asked pouting.

"Oh, I overslept." I replied.

"You stayed up late again doing your homework, right?", He scoffed cutely.

"No hyung, this time it was marathon-","YOU WENT TO A MARATHON AT LATE NIGHT?", he cutted me and shouted. Thank God that there's no one. But wait what? What did he said?

"What? No hyung, I meant movie marathon. I stayed up late because yesterday me and Jin hyung was having movie marathon.", I explained.

"Oh, then it's okay. Huh, you are so lucky kookie, you have a very lovely brother who gives all his love to you after his mate.", He sighed.

"Yeah, sometimes I felt like I am the luckiest person in this whole world for having Jin hyung as my brother.", I replied.
He hummed.

"Oh, Kookie, my schedule has changed now so I don't have class with you from now. I have them with Tae."

I quickly understand that why he have them with Tae Tae hyung. Tae Tae hyung changed the schedule. Because he's worried about his mate because there are many Alphas who tried to hurt and claim us. We were always protected by him. I just saw him but never meet him. Whenever something like that happen I always hide somewhere.Yeah Jimin hyung is Tae Tae hyung's mate. Only I am remaining single.

" I understand, so when will you have next period with me?", I asked him.
"After the lunch one", he replied with a smile.
"Ok so let's apart then from here." I said sadly.
"Oh, kookie I will also miss you, don't worry hyung will be back with you, ok?", He said while hugging me.
I nodded "bye hyung","bye kookie", "take care kooks", Tae Tae hyung said.
I nodded.and then we separated.

I hate walking to my class alone. I felt unsafe.
Then I felt like I forgot something. But what?.
I walked to my first class which is science. I love logical things.
I took seat in the back. There was still 15 minutes for teacher to come. So, I put my earphone on one ear and play the song, we don't talk anymore by Charlie Puth so that when teacher will come I would know.

After few songs, I heard teacher came and started the lesson.
"Good morning students, continuing yesterday's introduction class of types of photographies. So does anyone know how many types of photographers are there? Don't hesitate to answer whatever stupid answer you think you get in your hea_"

A loud bang and everyone looked at that way. I flinched by the bang and accidentally dropped my pen. It got stuck in the gap between my bench and front bench. I tried to reach it but stopped midway when I heard.....

"My schedules are changed with Park Jimin.  So, sorry sir if we got too late. He just told us."

Jimin hyung changes schedule with HIM!!!.

WITH

Kim Namjoon.

_______________________________

This was the first chapter. Hope you all enjoyed it.