Chapter 15 - Attack

Începe de la început

'Okay.. If that's what you want then don't leave..' I hugged him tightly.. Ohh how many years I dream about to hug my dad but now it's real but no one knows that I know the truth even taehyung.. I feel his hands wrapped around mine and caressed my back.. I feel so safe..Appa..

Taehyung POV

I looked at Mr.Kim he looks so happy.. His eyes brimmed with tears.. I don't know why they are hiding the truth to kookie.. He won't hate them.. I sighed a little.. After lunch I cuddled with jungkook in our bed.. Jimin and bambam were at the headquarters to gave the evidence to our chiefs..

'What will you guys do after you complete the mission..' Jungkook looked at me.. 'We.. We will wait for our next mission..'

'W-will you leave us.. When will I see you again..' I know we have to leave them after our mission.. Jungkook has to finish his studies.. 'Yeah.. You have to complete your studies..' I kissed him on his forehead..

'Then when will I see you..' I don't know when... 'Baby... Even if I leave you after this mission remember this.. I will come back for you.. I promise.. You know I can't live without you..' I tilt his chin.. He tried not to cry..

'Its the rule Jungkook.. We have to leave the place after our mission accomplished.. We can't stay here even if we want to..' He hugged me tightly..

'Then I will come to meet you..' I know this bunny will do anything.. I smiled at him.. 'Just wait for me until I finish college..'

'I will.. Baby..' We both cuddled on the bed.. But before we leave jungkook should know about his dad.. I have to talk about this to Mr.Kim.. I don't want to leave him.. What will I do without jungkook ... Suddenly we heard a loud blast which made us to fall on the floor.. I was about to go but jungkook stopped me.. We looked through the window..

'Long time no see Mr. Kim.. Where is your son..' How the fuck did they find this place.. 'Jae wook..' Jungkook said.. I took my gun and gave it to Jungkook.. He looked at me with wide eyes.. 'Listen baby.. Leave this place now..' I gave my mobile to him.. 'Go to the head quarters and inform about this..' He holds my hand tightly..

'I don't want to hyung... What if they..' I placed my finger on his lips.. 'Jimin and bambam are there in headquarters.. They won't kill us baby.. Look at me..' I wiped the tears.. 'Do you trust me..' He nodded his head and hugged me tightly..

'Then leave the place now.. They wont do anything..' I holds his cheeks in my hands and stroked his fluffy cheeks.. Before I go jungkook pulled me towards him.. He smashed his lips on mine.. I can feel his wet tears.. 'Love you baby..' I kissed him on his cheeks..

'Love you too tae..' He took the gun and opened the secret door in my room which it leads to the forest.. I know you will save us baby.. Suddenly the door bursted and I saw two men smirking at me... Its not the right time to fight with them.. They dragged me to the hall where everyone were there. ..

'Where is  he?' I looked at jaewook and smirked.. He punched me on my face..

'Stop being a coward jae wook.. Don't you dare to hurt him..' Mr.Kim raised his voice..

'Kim Namjoon.. Husband of Mr. Kim Seokjin.. Right.. Now.. Where is your son..' Mr.Kim smirked at him..

'Even if I die I wont tell you where he is..' He holds his husband's hand.. 'All off them to our place now..' The men dragged us to their van.. Our hands are tied..

'You will die for him..'  Jaewook said and closed the door.. I looked at Mr.Kim and nodded his head... He sighed and relaxed on the seat... Everything will end so soon baby..

No one's pov

Jungkook ran through the woods to reach the road.. He has no time to rest.. He tried to call jimin.. He has to save his family..