3.

MY OUTFIT:

My POV "Okay well here goes nothing" Abigail gives me an thumbs up

My POV
"Okay well here goes nothing" Abigail gives me an thumbs up. I then call Austin and he answer

Me: we need to talk

Austin: you don't know how much I missed your voice. You don't know how much I missed you. Khia I've been going crazy because I don't have you.

Me: meet me at Starbucks and let's have some coffee and let's talk things through. I've been seeing how you been lately and it's all my fault.

Austin: you have every right to be mad at me and it is not your fault. Babygirl it's my fault it's my fault for cheating on you I've been regretting ever since that night.

Me: im so sorry I'll meet you up at Starbucks.

Austin: see you there!

As soon I ended the call Abigail says "hun I am so proud of you" we hug and I say "no one gets me better then he does. All I want is him... I have missed him so much it's been killing me all these years" she looks at me up and down and says "stunning and now go get him girl" I turn face the door and she smacks my ass and says "you got this girl" I breathe in and out and head my way out. I get in my car and head my way out.

As soon as I got there I lock the door and paparazzi follows me and asks me questions and I ignore them and head in and I go to cashier and I see the guy and say "didn't I just see you the other day. That gave me a strawberry shake" he smiles and says "the one and only" I say "so what brings you here?" He says "got to pay rent and for my daughter too. What would you like ma'am?" I say "peppermint tea please" and he says "that will be 5.20" I give him the money and gives me my change and drink and I spot Austin and I sit in front of him and say "hey" the cameras are flashing but we ignore them he takes my free hand and says "I have missed you so much Khia" his thumb brushes my hand and I smile and say "you always knew how to make me happy. I have missed you too Austin... but what you did was so wrong in so many ways" he says "I know and I'm better now. I want you Khia I want you, I need you. I want a life with you. I need you back" I take a drink and say "I need you back too" we both smile and I add "we have to take things slow again you do know that right" he says "I know.... will you give me another chance?" I then say "yes!" We both smile like there's no tomorrow. We stand and hug and everyone goes crazy. We're hand in hand and we walk back to our cars. They run towards us and still flash their cameras we hug goodbye and he kisses my forehead. I get in my car and so does he and we head our ways out.