2.

MY OUTFIT:

"It's been getting hard for the rap global star Post Malone these days

"It's been getting hard for the rap global star Post Malone these days. He even took to to Twitter and addressed the whole deal.

"He says "I have not been focusing lately I did write a song though. It's about a guy who pretty much fucked up with the best thing that's ever happened to him which is a girl. I'm the guy and the girl is my ex Khia.

"I've fucked up and the memory of me being an asshole to the most precious keeps playing in my mind. You know what I'll be back on my feet one day once she's with me again she's what's keeps me going. Love you guys thanks for the support but I'm going to back down for a bit. Get things right with the love of my life"

MY BEST FRIEND:

Abigail's  POVI snatch the magazine from her hands and say "will you stop and give the guy a rest

Abigail's  POV
I snatch the magazine from her hands and say "will you stop and give the guy a rest. Say you'll take him back. Your still so deeply in love with him and he is with you. Come on Khia" Khia then says "I'm going to get me another strawberry shake" she gets up and I grab her arm and she says "I'm going to die if I don't get another one so please let me go" I put both of my arms in surrender and she goes and I go with her too. We go to the guy and we order and we hear two girls talking.

Girl 1: Khia really needs to take him back. He's hopeless without her.

Girl 2: your so right Rachel!

Both: their so cute together.

Khia then says "we'll take those to go" the guy says "yes ma'am" he brings the shakes I give him a wink and Khia takes my hand and we go to her car and back to her place. As we got in the house she turns the tv on and friends are on we sit and I say "you know your being crazy. Your still in love with Austin and he's still so deeply madly in love with you Khia. You two are meant to be give the guy a break. Just say you'll get back with him" she then says "your crazy Abbie" I say "you know I'm right" I then add "so what are you going to do?" She then gets a call and answers it. After that was done she says "I've been called in for a interview with jimmy fallon. You want to go with me in New York?" I say "hell yes"

*a/n: little does she know that Post Malone is watching the show. But he doesn't now she's going to be on*

My POV
We get in our room and I plop down on the bed and say "please no questions about Austin" Abigail then says "so what if he ask you questions about him. Give jimmy the answers he needs" I then say "sometimes  I hate you" it comes to show time and it's almost time for me to get on

Jimmy: please welcome to the show the Instagram star herself Khia Gray.

I walk out and we greet each other with a hug and I go sit. Everyone goes quiet and he continues.

Jimmy: it so awesome to have you here. I believe this is your second time here in New York.

Me: yeah the last time I was here Austin as everyone knows him as Post Malone brought me here back when we was dating.

Jimmy: on the fact you dated my good friend Post Malone. I'm just wondering... how was it like dating him? What caused the break up?

Me: well dating him was a dream really out of all my boyfriends the rest sucked compared to Austin. Dating Austin truly was a fairly tale come to life. And I broke up with him cause you know not all fairly tales aren't all sunny and happiness all around some have their perks. After he slept with my friend at the time I barley talked to him to anyone really. He kept saying sorry and all of that so I thought at the time that it be best if I broke things off with us. And may I say.... I was wrong

*the whole crowd OOH and AWW us*
I then looked down and started playing with my fingers and he says

Jimmy: if talking about him makes you upset we don't have to talk about him. We don't want you upset.. tell us what made you go into Instagramming and modeling?

Me: well I've always had a Instagram and all of a sudden there I am huge like Mariah Carey huge but on Instagram. With modeling I just got into and it's fun if you ask me. I've also loved and still love music I'm even thinking about going into the music making business.

Jimmy: you heard it here first folks she's thinking about going into the music making business. Which artists inspired you to start singing?

Me: Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, Aaliyah, Beyoncé, Whitney Houston and many others as well. I would name them all but you don't have enough time for that.

Jimmy: so cool! Ladies and gentlemen give it up one more time for Khia Gray.

The whole crowd cheers and once the show was over I go back to my hotel room and see Abigail passed out in her bed and I go to my bed and do the same thing.

Austin's POV ~short~
"Recorded and saved" as I turn the tv off for the night and go to my room and try my best to get some sleep. My mind literally tells me "she loves you did you see her playing with her fingers. For people who really know her knows she does that when she second guesses her life choices. She wants you" I say "she wants me!!" I lower my voice and say "and I want her too" I smile and go back to bed.