Dressrosa and Kidnapping

Start from the beginning

At first Burgess was confuse why was this person signing. "If you think that going --- AHHHH!" The sound waves from the microphone was hitting his ears as he was in pain.

Don't forget the feelings from that day. My dear songs are flowing in my heart.

In the midst of our journey, we aim for the land of the sun
Without a map, we head to the Promised Land.
This overflowing story will change into an endless future.
I'm sure I'll grant a lot of dreams, so... Smile!

Sora keep on singing as Burgess fallen over into the water taken him out the paper bag he had on his head was floating in the water. Sora stop her singing as the microphone vanished from her hands. "I did it?" She was confuse as she pulled down her hood reliving herself to the whole Colosseum her face. "SHE AN GIRL?!" one of the people shouted.

"Yeah what of it?!" She growled as she walked off as Luffy was grinning like an child. "You did great Sky!" He hugged her to death. Meanwhile an green haired male was going crazy about seeing Luffy but who this girl? Cavendish smirked. "I'll be damn. It's was an female. Cute one also." He watches the fight form his end also. As Luffy and Sora walked back to the Colosseum together. "Luf. I mean Lucy. I would like to stick around. I should go check on the others. Don't worried about me." With that Sora pulled her hood back over her head letting Sora head out of the Colosseum as there was no one around. As she takes off the cloak she was wearing she relived her outfit she was wearing she wore an purple top with cute hello kitty on it and jean shorts with white sandels.

As she walked away from the Colosseum hoping they will not notices one of the fighters was missing she wasn't pose been part of that anyway. Sora wonder the streets as she ended up on northside of the city as she was singing an song also.

The town where everyone sleeps,
If I walk with nothing on my mind,
I can see it
Buried under the advancing crowd,
Is my trembling heart.

Raison d'etre, in that way
Raison d'etre, in the same way
Smile, fall silent
Why do my emotions sway?
I'm looking for a key
I've always been looking
I can't see it anywhere

Where is key to that door...

Her voice pick up by nearby Robin and Law who was having coffee at the outdoor cafe. 

What's more important then words?
The time keeps passing and you can't realize it
Waiting for a sign to be taught like this
Facing the vector that was pointed out

Raison d'etre, in today's world too
Raison d'etre, I believe it
A faint light shining on a real love
I'm looking for a reason
I've always been looking
Where could it have disappeared?
Where is that reason to live...

"Where is that reason to Live?" Law voice spoke out. Causing Sora to stop then blushed. "It's just song! Nothing to worried about!" She laughed it off as when she was singing that she was thinking about the moment with Corazon and Law past. "I'm glad you're alright Sky-chan" Robin said with an smile. "Luffy's ideas are crazy." She rubbed back of her head. "Join us." Robin said as Sora taken the empty chair. There was small cut on her cheek Law placed his finger on her cheek that cause to be in pain. "Dose it hurt?" He asked. "it's dose little." She answer. "That baka he shouldn't haven't drag you into that!" Law wasn't happy but again he was glad she was alright. "Calm down Law. It's fine." She blushed.

~*~

Sora followed Law and others to an bridge where an fighting fish attacked the bridge as Sora lost her footing then slipped through the iron  bars into the water below. "SORA!" Robin and Law shouted as she hit the water transformed into an mermaid. She hope they'll keep going she will meet up with Law and Caesar again as she swim away meanwhile the group on the bridge needed to get away from that thing. Then net appeared and catch the fighting fish along with Caesar the net went flying with Caesar with it.