What You Say To Embarrass Him!

Izuku Midoryia:

Both you and Izuku were on a date, you could tell something was off though. You looked over and saw a group of girls eyeing up YOUR man. (XD) They noticed you staring at them and they started to glare at you. You just glared daggers into their heads, their was one girl who thought she was better than you and was stupid enough to walk up to you and Izuku.

"Hey, greeen haired cutie. You should be with me other than someone like her." She said snarling at the end while looking at me, that's when I got up. "Hey, this adorable cinnamon roll is MINE! So go find yourself a old man that will like your PLASTIC body, and check your fake smile on the way out." I said and crossed one of my arms over my chest and poked her forehead. "Maybe that man over there would like you! You two woulld look great together." I said pointing at a old man who was asleep and had grease all over his face. "Ugh! You're the fake one here! Look at all that makeup on your face!" I used my sleeve and wiped my face. "Bitch where!" I said and then I wiped her face and her makeup was now smudged down. "How dare you!" I held up my hand. "How dare YOU! My and my lovely boyfriend are  on a wonderful date, but you have to walk over and show your ugly mug!" I said and grabbed Izuku's hand and started walking away.

When we were far enough away I turned around and saw Izuku blushing. "Why are you blushing?" I asked and laughed at the end. "You called me adorable..." He said and became even redder. "Hehe, I was only telling the truth." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "T-thanks..." He said and smiled.

Shoto Todoroki:

Basically anything that will boost his confidence!

Katsuki Bakugo:

He doesn't get embarrassed (;-;)

Eijirou Kirishima:

"Hey Kirishima!" I yelled in the cafeteria, he looked in my direction and I smiled. "LOVE YOU!" I said and made a heart shape with my arms. I could tell from where I was that he was red. "DON"T YELL SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN HERE!" He yelled back and I could hear some people say 'aww' in the crowd. I laughed and ran.

Tenya Iida:

Iida was studying and I was half asleep on his bed, but because I was half asleep I got up and hugged him from behind thinking it was a dream. "Love you....Iida." I said and laid my head on his shoulder. He turned around and could tell I was half asleep. "I love you too Y/N, now go to sleep.

Shinso Hitoshi:

"SHINSO!" I yelled from down the road, we are meeting up after school. "Jeeze, shut up Y/N" He said to himself noticing people were looking at me. "I missed you!"  I said and hugged him, he was looking around and people were looking. "Stop, people are looking." He said with a little bit of pink on his face. "Hehe, are you embarrassed?" I asked and smiled. "A little now let's go." He said and grabbed my hand. "Ok! Can we go to your place? I wanna take a nap." He smiled at me. "Sure."

Imma try and put up as many chapters as I can before my friends get here!

Vote and Share!

{Next chapter: What he says to embarrass you!}