Chapter 1: One Night in New York City

"Keanu Reeves is totally checking you out Mel" my best friend since the third grade, Kelly-Ann Lawson remarked as she leaned in to whisper as we celebrated a friend's 30th birthday (a few or so months after my own) at a New York City bar, a place we'd always wanted to go whenever we were all in the Big Apple and this was the best opportunity we would ever get. As much as I did want to believe Kel, as we all called her, I failed to see why a 50-year-old man who could have any woman he wanted; noticed me.

"Why would he even want to take the time to notice me? I'm 20 whole years younger than he is and as far as I can tell there really is nothing all that special about me" I replied, causing Kelly to shake her head and look at me with the most sad expression she could handle, having heard it so many times in the last 22 years we've been friends. I got talking to the bartender as Kelly quietly slipped away, something she did all the time but what I didn't realize was that Keanu had come up in her place.

"Sorry" he said with a laugh, "I didn't mean to scare you; I just signaled to your companion just now that I wanted to talk to you and she's actually clever enough to have gotten the hint; either that or you've put her in this situation before". I couldn't help but smile at the humor that was clear in his voice, but I shook my head, saying there had never been any other situations of this nature before, that Kelly, her sister Kate and my sister Lauren were always the preference of the guys whereas I virtually disappeared into the background.

He shook his head but didn't say anything, instead he extended his left hand so as to try to formally introduce himself and I did the same. Perhaps this is as good a time as any to try to introduce myself to you all as well. I'm Melody Christianson, niece by way of my mother's side of the family to modern movie icon Susan Sarandon, who took care of me as best she could when my mom, Julietta, fought cancer, a battle she ultimately lost the same day as 70's blonde bombshell Farrah Fawcett, who I was very nearly named after.

Keanu and I spent the rest of the night talking and laughing between ourselves in a private corner of the room, finishing at least two and a half bottles of wine between us before I had realized what the time was and that I had to get up to my room, though probably would not be in any fit state to join Kelly, Lauren and Kate, and the other two, Ada and Georgiana on their tour around New York but rather than let the night end there, I made the decision to invite Keanu in, something he quite readily accepted

Letting the alcohol do the talking for us, as soon as he closed the door with the fingers of his left hand, he used the right to pin me up against the wall, his mouth finding mine in an instant but rather than push him away, I simply moaned in response as my fingers went into his hair, jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist as he carried me over to the bed and playfully threw me onto the receptive mattress, smirking as he rid himself of his jacket and shirt, letting me see that famed Matrix-style body in moonlight.

I opened my blue eyes, wondering why he hadn't made a move yet and I saw him working at near lightning speed to undo the buckle on his belt, pulling the zip down on his pants and kicking his shoes off at the same time, not caring where everything landed. He stood in front of me, stark naked and if it hadn't been dark already, I probably would've seen his dark brown eyes turn almost black with the purest lust as he laid himself on top of me, reclaiming my lips with his as his hands moved all over my body.

"You are so fucking beautiful; I can't see why some guy hasn't snapped you up already" his breathy voice echoed around my alcohol influenced head as he moved his lips from my ear down toward my neck, finding what he probably surmised as a weak spot for all women, his slender fingers undoing the button on my jeans, pulling the zip down and my panties with it while my shirt soon suffered the same fate, breaking the kiss only long enough to be able to pull it over my head and toss it onto the floor in the steadily growing pile.

"So fucking gorgeous" he whispered as he lowered his mouth to my breasts, taking one into his mouth at a time, squeezing and kneading one as he sucked and pulled on the other with his teeth and tongue, the uneven lower jaw that would sometime soon come to media attention thanks to certain John Wick scenes only heightens the arousal I was feeling at that point in time, gasping as his free hand started working on my already hard clit, feeling him kiss a line from the top of my ribcage to both of my hips then where I wanted him.

Most women would probably find a fully-grown beard more than a little irritating whenever a man has his head between their legs, but perhaps it was because we were both drunk that I actually liked the way his beard felt as he moved his head up and down, licking the outer parts of me for a few minutes before lifting me off the bed from the waist down and shoving his tongue inside, causing me to cry out as I grabbed his hair, which only seemed to push him further, gripping my lower body and making me squirm to his amusement.

"Keanu please" I begged and he seemed to know what I wanted as he let go of me with one hand, sliding two of those fingers inside me, scissoring them so that I was stretched to the manual limits by his long fingers, almost moaning as his middle finger found my g-spot and he began rubbing it from that reaction, his mouth working overtime on my clit as his free hand pressed down on my lower stomach, keeping me pinned to the bed as he worked to push me headlong into what was probably the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

The next thing I knew, he was laying beside me and pushing strands of my hair completely out of my face. Fiercely, I grabbed and kissed him, tasting myself on his lips as I took one of my hands and started twisting it around his rock-hard length, causing him to moan but he'd probably read my mind because he put himself back on top of my body, sliding in perfectly which caused me to gasp as he stretched me out, digging my nails into his shoulders as he started out slow then at my pleading began to move a little faster.

An eternity seemed to pass before we simultaneously reached our umpteenth peak in the space of a couple of hours. Gently pulling out to spare me more pain than what he thought I might be feeling at that point, he collapsed on his back but rather than turn to face the other way, he gently moved me so that I had my head on his shoulder, his beartbeat gradually slowing to a more sustainable beat than the one it had been keeping up just a few minutes before and the two of us faded into sleep with the ceiling fan on.