Family Reunion

The jet lands at the compound, Tony had called May on the way to let her know that Peter has regained his memories and will stay with his parents.

Bucky picked Nat up like it was there wedding and carried her inside. He also had a kid on each shoulder.

Tony and Cap went off to rework the Sokovia accords to better suit the team.

The small family went to their part of the compound Tony had prepared after hearing of Nat's lost family. They ate lunch before watching a movie.

They were all cuddled up in the blanket when Peter snuggled up close to his Mom.

"Mama can you tell us a story?" He asked with his cute smile and puppy dog eyes.

Natasha smiled and opened her arms so Wanda could get closer.

Wanda and Peter were nuzzled safely between their parents Nat began the story. "The day I had you Two I was so scared, and in so much pain." She said with a frown.

"but your father was by my side the whole time, but he would tell me!" She smiled. "Do you remember babe?" He smiles and kisses her forehead. "I would say. 'your ok Tasha, just hold on And soon you can hold our kids!' "

He said with a smile.

"Than you two were Born and it was the best day of my life!" Natasha finished. "And we knew we wouldn't let anyone hurt you two!" Bucky said with a smile.

The family enjoyed their time together and set out to have a soon what Normal life like the Incredibles.

AN: sorry if this is short, I just felt this story had to get out.

Hope y'all have or are enjoying this book.- Gent