Chapter 15:The First Sign of Hope

Day 32 2026, Manila,Great Philippine Republic(GPR)

President Howard's POV

I was relocated from Canada to Philippines,our greatest ally in this war.

I am talking with the new Philippine President,General Fidel Marcos in the Presidential Palace."Okay so we need men to support the Resistance in the United States."I said to General Marcos."Yeah,i can send 1 Million Men from the south and when the Resistance arrived in the middle,we will meet in the middle.My general,Brigadier General Roberto Romulo will lead the force."President Marcos said as we arranged that deal.Then the UN Secretary General,His Excellency Rob Ovenshire arrived."We warned the Vietnamese to retreat.They ignored us.We will send UN Peacekeeper in US.Plus we ordered airstrikes at some Vietnamese Army bases in occupied America.You Can expect our help"He said as we countinued the meeting.

Meanwhile at the Resistance Headquarters in Sacramento
(TIME:7AM)

Kalel's POV

Anthony,who has recently losing his sanity due to the massive defeat in Florida, is recovering after the UN Peacekeeping Force land in Sacramento,but majority of the UN Force is in south..But Ellie,well devastated.His friends travelled to Canada to be safe from the Communists.

I don't feel like fighting-not.Im super energetic!

Dining Area,Anthony's House

We are eating breakfast."Okay our plan is consiting of 6 Army groups. Group Washington will advance to Oregon,Group Jeffreson will advance to Washington,Group Lincoln will advance to Nevada,which i will command.Group Ford will advance to Utah,Group Harrison will advance to Idaho and lastly Group Johnson will advance to Arizona"Anthony said to his generals.We finished breakfast.When we left,we left Ellie in bed, with Harley and Dwayne guarding the house and 30 Men guarding the base.Apparently we left an XBOX 360 in the living room.Me,part of the Group Lincoln,advanced on Nevada.