The fight to stay alive.

Happy Halloween! Decided to update early just 4 today same with my other books. Enjoy and be safe ifnyou do go trick or treating.

Shirly's P.O.V

My wrist burned in pain and all I could was a blur. I looked around to see I was my hands tied up on the ceiling of a room while my legs hanged loose. Blood dripped down my body and a huge pool of blood was on the ground. I looked around to see Dio the same way i was but not awake.

I tried to say something but nothing came out of my mouth just more blood.

"Calm down sweet cheeks", said a voices

My eyes turned towards a man with a knife. I tipped my head towards the side and I remeberwd his eyes. Flash backs came to me when he saw me when they left to go find Carlso and he was dead.

"You-basta-r-red", I forsed myself to say

"Now don't be calling me nothing hun I'll hurt you", he smiled

"Go for it. You'll regret it once I'm free", i smiled

"How? With James..nope we got him covered. you see your little Lara friend doesn't work with you she works with us".

He came closer and slightly put the knife to my stomach. He pressed down and blood oozed and and he sliced it. I screamed in pain then swong back and kicked him. He growled

"No. Stop",Dio said

I turned to him and see the worrie in his eyes. Jake came closer to him and stabbed him in the arm.

"You luck I need you both alive", he yelled

He pulled the knife out and watched as the pool of blood got a little bigger before leaving. I looked at Dio who seemed fine and suddenly his wound healed. I noticed mine didnt heal at all.

~He was born with a charm you just got it maybe if you guys link together you can both heal but you need all the energy to break free~

Before I opened my mouth Dio nodded.

"I can hear you wolf Shirly now I'll swing towards you and link are feet together. I nodded. He begain to swing back in forth like on a swing and I swinged along. i grabbed his feet with my foot and as soon as theu touched my wounds turned green then healed. I let go and let myself swing.

"We need more energy but not like this", Dio sighed

"I can try to contact James".

"It can be possible but he's stronger then you and you link is weaker. what about Adian".

I nodded and closed my eyes.

Adian's P.O.V

I snuggled closer to my teddy.

~Adian find Daddy~

"I guess teddy got no where to go", I yawned getting up

I looked around and climbed my way up the slide. I noticed something on the ground. I recinized it as what my dad uses to shoot bad wolfs. I put it in my my pajama pocket then walked forward where I saw a girl. She saw me and quickly went the other way. I ran after her when I noticed daddy.

"Daddy", I yelled happiley

Dad looked atnme then came running towards me when the dogs tackled him down. I screamed and ran towards him to save him but the girl grabbed me. I screamed and swong my fist around when I hit her in the eye and she dropped me. I ran towards the wolf and it growled at me. I backed up then grabbed a stick and swong it across its face then poked it in the eye.

"Bad wolf", I screamed

I swong once again and then ran towards my daddy who was a wolf fighting them off. He noticed me and ran after me when a wolf grabbed my Pajama's and ran. I screamed and shook around. I felt something heavy in my pants then rembered. I grabbed it but I fell when the wolf was tackled. I pointed the gun at the wolf but he kept moving.

"Daddy! Don't move", I yelled

He held him still then looked at him. His eyes went wide and he ran after me but I pulled on it and the back wolf blew back into a tree. I dropped it when it made a big bang sound, I cried.

"Adian", my dad said

"Daddy", I ran towards him crying

He carried me. 

"What are you doing out here you could of gotten killed how did you find me".

"Mommy told me to find you! Daddy the bad wolf got her", I cried

He carried me then turned to the girl who was scared.

"You tricked me", he yelled

"You tricked yourself. You fell for me and thanks to me and my smartness I pranked both of ya'll".

"Who's the other person you pranked".

"Shirrrrllyyy", she smiled

My dad growled and she quickly ran off. He put me down then he looked around and noticed Teddy. He gave it to me and I hugged it.

"Where's mommy now", dad asked

"Hm, Teddy will tell me", I smiled

"Adian it can't talk to you".

"Teddy wheres mommy".

~Tell him Jakes..Base~ said a voice sounding like mommy

"Ada-"

"Mommy is at Jake's Base". 

Daddy looked at me suprised then at my teddy bear. He turned into a doggy then I climbed on his back and I held on.

"You can't come with me Adian so I'm going to drop you off".

"But Teddy knows where is base is. He saying it isn't the same place".

He nodded and then sped up more as we passed my house. I waved bye to my house then hanged onto my daddy.

:3 Hope you liked it.

Vote.Comment.Share