Strange Feelings

Shelby's P.O.V

I pulled up to Adian's elementary school and sat there for awhile looking at the school. I stepped out front and leaned on a pole. I noticed other parents waiting and talking but one of them had there heads down. She avoided eye contact with me and I could since she was scared.

"Hey", I said walking next to her

"Hi", she said almost in a whisper. 

She played with her hands and I could see in her eyes fear.

"So you waiting for your kids", I continued to question her

"No. I'm waiting for my brother he's a fifth grader and my boyfriend who's a teacher", she spoke just a little louder

The school bell rang and out came the children. I saw Adian with what seemed a teacher and right next to him was a boy around Adian's age.

"Come lets go Henry", the women said in a hurry

The man named Henry seemed to be the boyfriend. He looked up at me and paused, his eyes were no longer happy but hard cold. We stood there for awhile just staring at each other till the women pulled him away. I felt a hatred for Henry I don't know why.

"Mom are you alright"?

"Yes I am lets go", I said not taking my eyes off of the women.

"So how was school", I said getting into the car

"Fine. That was Henry were friends and his girlfriend Jennifer along with her brother Jessie".

I nodded taking in the information. We drove home in silence but my mind was going crazy about Jennifer. We drove up to the house and I helped Adian get out and right there was Mr. James himself.

"Adian hed inside your food is ready".

He quickly walked with a guard while me and James stood outside. I kept dozing off about her,

"Shirly, are you alright"?

"Me. Pfft, of course why wouldn't I be", I said with a smile

I could see on James face the anger. Probably when I left him hanging,

"Luna we have word of your brother", said a guard

"Where is he", I said pushing James out of the way

"Town Cafe".

Quickly I got in the car and started the engine when James sat in the passenger seat.

"Hey this is just me and my brother".

"Well I'll wait but I'm coming with".

I growled and drove off. I drove through streets scanning the area when I saw a huge sign saying "Town Cafe". Quickly I parked and locked the doors with James in it. I quickly jogged towards the cafe and walked in. I looked around to see the cafe half empty and my eyes quickly landed on Victor.

"Welcome to Town Cafe", greeted a lady

I walked passed her and towards Victor. He looked up at me and his eyes were red with his hair a mess. I sat right in front of him,

"What you want Shirly".

"I want t help you".

"Go home go live your life you don't have to worry about me I handle my own problems", he growled

"Your my brother and I don't care what you say I'm going to help you".

He slammed his fist on the table standing up and growled at me. I stood up and stared into his eyes, he turned to and walked away.

"Victor", I growled walking after him

I quickly stared at a chair and and blocked the door. Victor growled and turned to me,

"Leave me alone"!

"No! Who is he whats his name. I'll take care of it you want your mate or not", I yelled

I noticed people looking at us and against the wall afraid. I looked at Victor who seemed to calm down, I noticed his eyes water.

"Fine. Just please don't hurt her".

"Whats her name".

"She goes to Adian's school his name is Henry and my mate is Jennifer".

I froze and quickly a small flash back hit me of her being afraid of me.

"I know her she was avoiding me and Henry shot a death glare at me".

He growled but controlled himself. I nodded and removed the chairs and walked towards the car.

"How did it go", asked James

"Good very fantastic".

James growled at me,

"Fine. I have a job to do and its for my brother not for my own self".

James growled once again telling me no.

"Look. How would you like it if I rejected you for another man".

James pinned me against the car and sniffed my neck.

"I'll kill them no one will have you but me".

I smiled and quickly walked towards the car and so did James. I quickly went back to the house but sudden images hit my mine.

"You killed him mom....I hate you".

"Shirly! Watch out".

Quickly I hit the brakes that sent the car spinning. It finally stopped and James hand was in front of me keeping me from smashing my face into the steering wheel.

"Are you alright!". "What were you doing you just dozed off".

"I'm sorry I caught up thinking why won't you drive".

James nodded and we switched seats. We continued down the rode and I kept biting my lip re-thinking everything but it made no since. Nothing made sense at all now.

"Shirly what's wrong", James said worried

"Nothing it's just  thinking the worst".

James glance at me before he continuing to drive. Finally we arrived at the pack house but we just sat at the car,

"I know what your think Shirly, its for your brother but people are going to start thinking your going back to your old ways and are going to fight".

I nodded, "I'm doing this for my brother and I will always be there for him"

James sighed running his hands through his hair, I couldn't help but sit on his lap and hugged him saying, "This will all work out its just one job it will be all okay". But I knew nothing was going to the same again.