Ghost Hunt

Authors Note: This will be like a "Short" kind of story. I only wanted to do this because I saw the show yesterday, because we have one more day until Halloween and it such a good and creepy show. So I decided to do this for fun. It will only be two or three Chapters. :") So, please, enjoy!

CHAPTER 1: Mai's Case:

Mai walked into the office of Naru hoping to see him today. For a little while, they hadn't had any recent requests and Mai had been wanting to do a few for a long time. Today, she brought in a women who looked tired and worn out. The women, Hoka Kori, had recently had a accident happen that came out of the blew and hasn't felt the same sense.

Mai waved at Naru. "Good morning Nar-uh Shibuya!" She waved. She guided the women to the desk and let her sit down. "I'll get you some tea."

"Uh thank you." Hoka said. She looked around a bit paranoid, but smiled at Mai just as she had left. "I'm so glad that you can take the appointment on such a short notice, Mr.-uh Mr. Shibuya, if that's what I heard your name was."

"You have it correct." He said. "But, I'm going to be honest, Mai didn't tell me she had a schedule to put out. She didn't even tell me about you."

Mai, who stood at the other side of the room, smiled and scratched her head nervously. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I forgot to tell you all about it." She said. She faked a laugh and resumed with the tea feeling his eyes pierce through her back.

"I'm so sorry." Hoka said. "I didn't mean to bother you. If I must..." Hoka stood up almost knocking over the chair. She caught it in time before it fell. "I'm so sorry. I can be such a klutz at times. Uh, g-goodbye!"

"It's alright, you can stay." Naru said. He took out his black laptop and laid it in front of him. "I need to know a lot about you and your story. For example, why are you here? What has been making you feel uneasy for the past few days?" He looked up at her.

His eyes always so cold, his eyes that showed no fear or anger, eyes that were always empty.

Mai dropped a sugar cube in each of the Chai Tea and put it in the middle of his desk. She then decided to move it out of the way in fear of dropping the tea on his laptop. Hoka thanked her and took a long sip as Mai sat down.

"Thank you." He said taking a sip as well. He always followed his clients to make sure that they were comfortable in talking with him. He set the cup down gently returning to his laptop. "So, Mrs-"

"It's actually Miss. Kori now. My husband has recently died." She said. She held her arms looking away from him.

"I'm sorry to hear." Naru said. He waited for a few seconds before asking the next question. "Tell me, what are causing you some issues?"
Hoka twiddled with her fingers. She finally looked up at him. Her outer eyes were layered with a dark gray, but at the same time she was really pretty. Her color was pale with a light pink tone of lips. Her hair was a light brown tied into a side braid. She wore a purple sweater with brown pants and black boots. She didn't carry anything when Mai had found her near the streets exhausted and worn out looking.

"My name is Hoka Kori, when my husband was alive he had a sister named, well, her name was Mai as well. But, we called her Mea because when she was younger," Hoka gave out a small smile and a laugh. "She could never say her own name, but Mea seemed to stick with her and the rest of the family as well. We all grew up together, living in the same street and all, then myself and Ahiro, my deceased husband, got married once we got older. His sister, who was way way younger, had not left the house yet like we had." She held the seat's arm stands. "Ahiro's father was a horrible man. He was a drunk and never helped his own wife, son, or daughter. I remembered him, and I despised him and he despised me as well. After we began to move into our new place, after a six month period...we received a letter from a man in a black suit. I had not seen him before, but he gave me the letter and we opened it together thinking it was some kind of Jury Duty or something, but...but..." Tears seemed to roll down her face. "It read, that Ahiro's father had been driving drunk and when he entered the house, he was making some food when Mea came in and took the knife stabbing herself."