Chapter 24: An Unexpected Turn Of Events.

RED'S P.O.V
I woke up with a startle. Luckily Cry was really tired and didn't notice me. I took a quick glance at the clock. 11 AM. Why do we always end up sleeping in? I carefully got up, so I wouldn't wake him, and went over to where I heard the noise come from. I found myself at my phone. I picked it up and saw something I'd never expect to see. I was receiving a call, a call that would mess this day up.

CRY'S P.O.V

I woke up without Red in my arms. This puzzled me since in the last couple of days we woke up together. With an exception if yesterday of course, after that "incident" with ice-cold water. I got our of bed, took a quick shower, ad continued with my morning routine. When I was finished it was about 1:30 PM.
"Where's Red?" I wondered aloud. I grabbed my phone and sent her a text.
"Hey, where are you?" A simple question, Red should have answered within the first couple of minutes but she didn't. However I did receive a text. Just not from the person I wanted one from. I got one from Jund. It was a photo of some people. I couldn't really tell who they were so I tapped on the photo to enlarge it. In the next few moments I broke down. You could say my descent into madness was accelerated in those few seconds. There were two people in the photo. They looked like a couple sharing a kiss. The only problem was that I knew these two people. I threw my phone in the ground( thank god for my otter box case) grabbed my car keys, and rushed to the mall where Jund said he took the picture. I was having a war with myself. I'm confused, I don't know what to feel. I'm sad, I'm furious, but most of all I'm confused.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

As Cry stormed out of house, his phone received a call. It was from Jund. Since Cry was not there, Jund left a voice mail, with advice not to do anything irrational. However, his warning was much to late, as our anti-social youtuber was already on his way, with a hurricane of emotions threatening to break free. This was all caused because of the so called "couple" in the photo. The two people were none other than Red and Russ.

~End of chapter~

Hey there, it's really weird writing a chapter like this. I use my phone to write them out but I always use it with the screen being horizontal but now I have to have it vertical. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Anyways I really tried to make this chapter enjoyable but lately I've been buried in my own problems. But doing this helps me relax. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one!