Prologue

Chapter 1

It's been years since the 'incident' and these past years have been stressful since SHE likes to put difficult tasks on them and it's been eating at them on the inside....Alice,Ellie,and Ellena....the 'White trio'...hihihih it's been fun taking care of them...even if it meant a 'lesson' from HER but...that's how cruel life is anyway.....I better stop writing now....

Creator's POV
--------------------
I sighed, knowing it was almost time for the meeting with the 'White trio' and HER...she actually doesn't go by a name but she prefers to be called like that....I got dressed and left my so called 'room' and locked the door.

As I entered the conference room I saw that they came in early to prepare the room and I saw what looked like ink and paper....maybe she ordered them to but..."Mom.." Ellie called me and yes they called me mom since...well i DID raise them but whatever..."yes Ellie?" I answered back, "SHE is coming soon..." She choked out with fear as she trembled in her chair....*sigh* I responded "its gonna be fine...I promise." Ellena patted her younger sister on the back with "she's right you know.." Then the door slammed opened harshly revealing a shadow that resembled me....crap right?....

TO BE CONTINUED
And yes this is how long the first page is....BYE!!!!!!!!!!