"AHHHH!" Lilly-Anne screamed and jumped on Emma. Emma screamed as she punched her face, and Peter quickly grabbed his sister as she screamed and kicked around in his grasp. "LET ME AT HER!"

"LILLY-ANNE!" Peter growled. He walked towards the bathroom and closed the door. "What are you doing?!"

"I CANT BE BACK HERE! LET ME OUT!" She screamed as she ran towards the door but Peter jumped ahead of her and she hit his chest. "LET ME OUT!"

"Lilly-"

"I WANT TO GO HOME!" She yelled tears streaming down her face. "I want to go home!" She fell on her knees and cried in her small hands. "What's wrong with me?" She whispered looking up at him.

"Nothing-"

"Peter I don't feel the same anymore. I feel mad and tired and sad... I feel annoying. I feel like I'm worthless." She stared at him. "No one wants me-"

"Lilly-Anne..." Peter bit his lip unsure of what to say. "I love you so much. You are so beautiful and so kind."

"But I don't feel like that. I- never mind..."

"No." Peter sternly said. "Tell me how you feel."

"I just- I just feel... I feel so ugly... I love you all but if we are honest I'm just in the family for decoration."

"Lilly-Anne listen to me. It's normal to feel these emotions we all do. It's something teens all go through. I love you, so does Dad and Pops and Morgan and Harley. We all love you. The avengers love you. You are such a beautiful girl and always manage to brighten my day even when you are having bad days."

He pulled her close and she hugged him tightly letting some tears slip down her face. "Thank you... I love you too."

Peter and her smiled as they sat there in the bathroom until he finally stood up and lifted her on her feet. "Now come on. Let's meet some new friends I'm sure we won't be here for long. Pops and Dad will always figure something out."

• • •

"SHIT!!" Tony screamed as he shot at the targets in his iron man suit. "FUCK YOU AND YOU AND YOU!"

"How long has this been happening?" Natasha asked Clint who watched in fear from behind the chairs.

"An hour. He keeps repeating the same thing over and over..." Clint gasped and ducked as he avoided the hit of Tony's suit.

Natasha rolled her eyes and looked back at Clint. "Okay wheres Steve?"

"I dunno... AHHH." Clint screamed out dodging a blast.

Natasha groaned and walked out the training room towards the other rooms. She looked and looked around but couldn't find Steve.

"Friday where is Steve?"

"He appears to be on the top of the tower." She walked towards the elevator and got off as she looked on the roof. He sat there staring into the huge dark city, the bright lights of Manhattan shown beautifully under them.

She bit her lip, frowning, and sat next to him looking over the city. "You doing okay?"

"...no..." He looked at her and sighed. She watched from the corner of her eye as he fiddled with his wedding ring. "I just... I'm the Captain America and the government doesn't even trust me with my kids... Tony won't talk to me all I know he's avoiding me..."

"It's not your fault you know." Natasha said staring at the big city. "It's very pretty tonight."

Steve looked down at his ring and slowly nodded his head. "Yeah... I know..." he stared at the city and bit his lip. "The world seems so sad and empty without my kids... we don't even know if Morgan will wake up."

"She will."

"I don't know... maybe I might retire from Captain America."

Natasha sighed and stood up. She looked into his blue eyes and gave a side smile. "Well you know what the right decision is. Good night Steve."

Steve watched her walk off before turning back around at the city.

• • •

The kids of the Foster Care system hurried along down the stairs towards the tables. Peter and Lilly-Anne quietly followed behind not making a sound. Some kids, mostly the youngsters laughed and talked, there were some quiet drawn away kids. The ones who have lost every bit of hope in them. And the one who try to still hold onto that strand of hope.

"Peter, Lilly-Anne." A voice appeared from behind and the kids turned around to see a man. "Please come with me."

The two held onto one another's hands as they walked behind the stranger. He led them towards a room and opened the door to show Harley sitting down.

"HARLEY!" The two yelled and Harley jumped up, the three siblings instantly hugging one another as tears fell down there small faces.

"What happened?" Harley asked.

"You were drugged. CPS thinks you took the drugs and so they took us away." Peter explained hugging him tightly.

"Okay." The man stopped the three. "Get food."

The siblings looked at him then held each others hands making there way to the table.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated this month has just been to busy. Next month I'm free so I'll be updating a lot and hopefully the same for December. :3