#8 Talk to your ex

TALK TO YOUR EX: i have nothing to say oh well.

Nayeon
Let's meet after okay?

Dahyun
Y tho

Nayeon
Duhhh i wanna hear some hot teas lol

Dahyun
whatever, maybe you can fetch me at Mina's place if you finish first xD

Nayeon
lol a 5 minutes talk with her is okay for me
the one who'll finish last will be the one who'll pay for tonights dinner ohkayyy

Dahyun
you challenging me?? DEAL!!

Nayeon already got used to the feeling of seeing Dahyun everyday, they're still strangers to each other no formal introduction, its not yet a week since they've met, yet, Nayeon has already fell.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon will be meeting at a fine resto, well she was the one who suggested Jeongyeon just agreed right away.

Jeongyeon finally arrived. Nothing had change still the same, Nayeon thought.

"Let me do the first talk-"

"you're late-"

"I don't care" Jeongyeon interrupted Nayeon. "Listen, i forgive you for what you did to my fucking car." Nayeon can feel that Jeongyeon is pissed.

"Do i look like i care?" Nayeon took a sip on the glass of water infront of her.

"You know,you're still the same bitchy Nayeon that i knew." Jeongyeon folded his arms. "Once a bitch, always be a bitch"

"And you're still the same jerky-dumbass Jeongyeon that i knew" Nayeon fought back. Jeongyeon just smirked.

There was an awkward silence between them after that, Nayeon hates this.

"So.." Nayeon is thinking of a topic. "How's you and Myoui? Doing fucking good? or doing good fucking??" Nayeon let a humorless laugh.

"I told you many times that... that bitch was so drunk and so am i and we don't know what we were doing" Jeongyeon explained. "And before all of that happened she told me that she and her little girlfriend had a fight so why would i care about that"

"Dahyun?"

"Yeah yeah Dahyun was her name! and can't you believe it they went to the same school with us? woah." Jeongyeon said. Jeongyeon noticed that Nayeon kinda spaced out.

"Mina and i talked last night and oh she told me that she still love... Dayum? Dajun?? oh Dahyun!! yeah."

"Oh really? that's nice." Nayeon said pretending to act interested. Jeongyeon noticed Nayeon's tattoo on her left wrisk.

"Nice tat you got there." Jeongyeon caught Nayeon's attention. "KDH? What does it mean??"

Nayeon gulped "Uhmmm this?? its uhhh K-kill Dis Hove hehe" Nayeon laughs nervously. "Stan blackpink??"

"I'm not that dumb, Nay" Jeongyeon sighed. "But why does it have to be Myoui's ex?? I mean we don't know if they are each other's exes though"