"Yeah." Harry runs a hand through his hair. "I'll be doing some shows in the UK with them but that's in a couple of months."

"We're still trying to figure things out." I answer. "Depending on his schedule and how it looks, I might just go on tour with him."

Harry looks at me in complete surprise, "Really?"

I smile while nodding my head, "I can work anywhere in the world and I wouldn't want to be away from you. Alex wouldn't want to be away from you."

Jason is currently on break from shooting a new movie and he wanted to spend the day with their son, Jack. Since we are neighbours, Alexander wanted to go with them so we let him because Jason is a good friend of ours.

"God, I love you." Harry mutters as he presses his lips against mine. I wrap an arm around his neck, pulling him closer as I deepen the kiss.

"We're in public guys." We ignore Rosie as we continue to kiss. "Food's here."

I pull away from Harry just as the waiter puts our plate down on the table.

"Yum." I comment as I take a picture of the food. Rosie, Harry and I decided to meet up at this new cafe that is owned by an Australian family.

Judging by the look of the food, I know that we are about to enjoy this shit.

"Enjoy your food." The waiter says and we thank him before diving in.

"So good." I moan as I dig into my bowl. Since falling pregnant, my diet has changed to suit my needs. My dietitian did inform me of things I shouldn't eat but I stopped seeing her when we went to London and I have finally stopped going to the gym. 

I am allowing myself to enjoy this pregnancy as much as I can because I am not planning to have any more kids until our baby is at least 3 or 4 years old. I am still trying to eat healthy because it is something that I am used to, I can't just start eating greasy food everyday because I will end up falling ill. 

"It is really good." Harry comments as he eats some salmon. 

"Ten out of ten would recommend." Rosie adds and I nod my head in agreement. "Have you guys ever thought about starting a youtube channel?"

I shake my head.

"I've appeared on youtube channels but I haven't really thought about having my own." I say while looking at Harry. "What do you say babe?"

"We about to be family vloggers." Harry says with a laugh and I cheer as we high five. "Meet the Styles."

---

The whole starting a Youtube channel got me hyped. Once we finished eating, I created an account as Harry and I went to go buy the necessary equipment with the help of Rosie. I'll tell you this, it cost a bitch.

We bought three different cameras; a film camera, a Sony A6400 vlogging camera and some other camera for the professional videos. We also bought two ring lights, two microphones and a monitor. We had to buy different lenses for the cameras as well as the stands, backdrops and other shit. After everything we bought, it cost us over fifteen thousand dollars and I was shocked. I don't know how Youtubers do it because that is not affordable.

"Are we all set?" I ask Harry as I sit in front of the camera. "Do I like look good?"

I start adjusting my hat as Harry plays with the camera.

"H." I give him a look.

"You look beautiful." I smile. "And we are... recording."

Harry makes his way around the camera and over to me. He sits down next to me and we smile at the camera.

"Hey I'm Harry." He waves.

"I'm Veronica." I wink at the camera. "And welcome to our brand new channel..."

"MEET THE STYLES!"