Kai Bear

Kai's POV
Good going Kai, good going. Your first encounter with a girl all year and it was a fail.

Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. I repeated in my head.

I didn't dare turn around and say anything else to her. I was too embarrassed.

I finished my walk to school with my head facing the ground and my hands stuffed in my pockets. As I entered the school, I was bombarded with a big hug causing my glasses to fall of.

"OH MY GOD! HI KAI BEAR"!

Even with my glasses being on the floor and my vision being blurry, I could instantly tell who was wrapping their arms around me. It was Mellisa. Melissa Duckworth.

"Mellisa, What the hell are you doing here?" I said in a stern tone as I set her down on the floor. I kneeled on one knee and tried to search my glasses. "Guess what, me and my family are moving to Allendale!" she exclaimed as a scooped up my glasses.

I laughed at what she just told me. "Seriously Mellisa, what's the real reason your here." I said as a chuckle escaped my lips. "Silly Kai - Bear, I'm serious!" she said.

My jaw dropped. So did my glasses in my right hand.

"Mellisa! You can't do that! You know what will happen if—!" I said to her a demanding tone. She didn't care. She cut me off with her sharp laugh and smiled. "Silly Kai - Bear, nobody will find out about that! I'll have sure of it!" she exclaimed happy as ever.

I felt uneasy and sick to my stomach. I looked at her in disgust. "Aw, don't give me that wounded look. It'll be just like old times!"

When I heard Maddison say that, it was the straw that broke. Suddenly, I lost consciousness and fell to the ground.