12:00 AM - 2:00 AM

Today is September 19th, 2019.

Nothing really special happening today. But there is something special happening tomorrow, on September 20th. And that is the Area 51 raid.

About 2 million people are going because they're excited about finding what's inside Area 51, especially searching for aliens. However some people are going to raid the base for other secrets that's inside like the Krabby Patty secret formula, or real working McDonald's ice cream machines.

And that's what I came here for. To discover the forbidden knowledge and treasures that lurk within Area 51.

My name's Elliott. I believe that there are other intelligent species in Area 51, hidden knowledge, and great treasure that would soon be revealed in Area 51.

Right now I'm in Nevada, with 150+ people. There was supposed to be 2 million more coming in. I'm also waiting for my friends to join in as well. Right now while waiting for more to come, I'm checking my own gears for the big battle ahead.

I was loaded with dual wielding Nerf pistols, a Nerf rifle, an Airsoft BB sniper rifle, a lightsaber toy sword, and Captain America's Nerf blaster shield. I also have Monster energy drinks, a Minecraft bed, Minecraft torches to stop the Area 51 guards from respawning, Uno reverse cards, golden apples, Totems of Undying, and First Aid kits to heal anyone.

Many minutes have passed, and I'm sitting on a portable chair, you know, the ones you sit on at a beach. I was feeling the cold breeze in the desert because it is 12:46 right now. I was looking at 250+ more people who just arrived. I went early just to prepare the raid.

I see sorts of people that are Naruto Runners, Kyles, Rock Throwers, Karens, people armed to the teeth, or you can just say people that are wearing medieval armor and they have their longswords, and Furries.

It is now 1 AM. Even more have showed up. Then I saw a familiar car. It was an SUV that is dark orange. I looked at the car in surprise and it stopped next to me. My friends have arrived!

My four friends have gotten out of the car. It seems that they are so ready to infiltrate Area 51. They are Ace, Brad, Addison, and Bailey.

"Hey Elliott what's up?!" Ace happily greeted me while we shook high fived each other.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them back.

"Hi Elliott!" Addison greeted me with her cheerful emotion.

"Yo you ready?!" Brad happily asked, getting pumped up for the raid.

"You bet I am." I answered. I was then playfully elbowed by Bailey.

"Hey Elliot. We got you some Arby's." Bailey said, with a cool looking tone while giving me food from Arby's.

"Thanks Bailey." I thanked her.

I looked at all of my friends who are smiling at me. I smiled back.

Ace has black hair and is wearing a black hoodie, jeans, combat boots, and a Naruto headband. He also has a belt that hold three Monster energy drink cans. You could say he is playing a role as a Naruto Runner and a Kyle.

Brad has brown hair and he's wearing armor for knights and he has a longsword on his back. Brad looks like he is armed to the teeth for this legendary fight considering he has more Monster energy drinks than Ace and I have.

Addison has long blonde hair and she is wearing a grey beanie, a light green jacket, a white shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes. She is also equipped with an Airsoft pistol and an Airsoft sniper rifle. She is an expert at Airsoft guns.

Bailey has short black hair like Ace but she dyed some of it with purple dye. She has a black star on right eye and she was wearing dark purple lipsticks. She was wearing black tank tops, ripped jeans, and sneakers. Bailey is kind of a goth. She had a small mesh bag on her hips that has stones in it. She said she's gonna be a rock thrower.

As for me, I have brown hair like Brad and I'm wearing a red and black hoodie with blue jeans and orange and white shoes.

A half hour has passed. It is now 1:30 AM. My friends and I were eating Arby's while chatting with each other. We also made a campfire too so yeah. We were discussing on how we plan to raid Area 51. We all agree that we must stick close to each other so that we would protect ourselves. I also handed out equipment to my friends such as more BB gun ammo for Addison, more rocks for Bailey, Monster energy drinks for the girls since they didn't brought one, Minecraft torches, golden apples, Totems of Undying, and First Aid Kits. My friends already have a Minecraft bed and loads of Uno reverse cards.

As we were all chatting, we all heard cheering from lots of people. We saw everyone screaming and shouting at one direction. We all went to see what was all about. What we saw would make the Area 51 raid get stronger. We saw gamers, Minecraft players, Elder Scrolls players, Fallout players, Monster Hunter players, Call of Duty players, Halo players, Super Smash Bros players, the Fortnite kids, Ninja, Meme armies, the entire Elite Gaming Squad, lead by Rob Landes, all the students from Video Game High School, and all of the residents of Lazy Town, including Robbie Rotten!

We saw PewDiePie and his 9-year old army! Including all of his Minecraft pets with Joergen and Sven! We saw all the WWE wrestlers, including John Cena! We saw ASMR people! We saw MrBeast and his army! We saw the RackaRacka army and the Smosh army! We saw Florida men! We saw AsianHalfSquat and his Minecraft mod army! We saw Elon Musk! And finally... we saw...

Keanu Reeves!!!

All of us were celebrating that more people have come. We knew we can do this! But then just when everything was about to end, we weren't even done. Not even close.

The crowd including us saw small sparks spinning like crazy. Some were shouting Dr. Strange. Then the sparks grew bigger, making smalls holes. Those were Strange's portals. So this means...

The Avengers are joining us!!!!!

Everyone was cheering. The portals grew even more bigger, revealing all of the Avengers, including all of the MCU characters, the Asgardians, the Sorcerers, and the Wakandan soldiers! We even saw the Guardians of The Galaxy! But wait, there's more! More portals start appearing, revealing more people. We saw a lot of Capcom characters, including Megaman, Dante from Devil May Cry, and Chris Redfield from Resident Evil! We saw all of the X-Men and the Fantastic Four! Two more portals appeared to reveal the Fruitvengers, lead by Annoying Orange, and the Aveggies, lead by Dr. Brownie!

Even more portals are showing up, revealing more Naruto Runners, more Kyles, more knights, more Karens, more gamers, and more Rock Throwers!

And then the Ready Player One army has showed up! All the residents of Sesame Street has arrived! All the characters from Minecraft Story Mode jumps in! All the skins from Fortnite have appeared! Master Chief, John Wick, Sans, Naruto, and Skipper and his boys jumps into the fray! All the characters from Super Smash Bros Ultimate are here, ready for battle! All the characters from Shrek has arrived! And then the Ghostbusters has come as well!

Then we saw a lot of people marching towards us. It's the Minutemen, the Brotherhood of Steel, and the Railroad from Fallout and the Companions, all the students from the College of Winterhold, the Thieves Guild, the Dark Brotherhood, the Imperials, and the Stormcloaks from Skyrim! All the Fallout players and the Elder Scrolls players were cheering for them.

This was it. I knew there would be more. I never gave up hope. 2 million have came. No. Scratch that. More than 2 million have showed up. I know we can do this. All of us celebrated at the fact that we will win this fight. Speaking of celebrating, a very special song has played for every one of us...

After that, we all cheered happily, knowing that we will raid Area 51 and "see them aliens".

They can't stop all of us.